Recent content by ballertory

  1. ballertory

    Hangout MH Seinen Hangout

    Ok so if you go here http://mangahelpers.com/m/teppu Its all there and translated but just needs somebody to to but the translation on the manga. Sorry its just that I really like this manga and want to know what hepppends
  2. ballertory

    Agon's 40 Yard Dash Time

    No way it takes atleast 6-10 yards to reach full speed I know thru ex experience.
  3. ballertory

    Shounen Eyeshield 21 by MURATA Yuusuke and INAGAKI Riichiro

    Re: ES21 Mega Convo Rasatori I bet your alot faster since timed it your self.Try working on more thighs and knee stuff since thats where your running power comes from.Also learn the right way to run the 40.It helped me and im a high school RB.
  4. ballertory

    Shounen Eyeshield 21 by MURATA Yuusuke and INAGAKI Riichiro

    YAAAAA its football season Well its finnally football season now I can compare myselfe to the characters for es21 and see how much all my practice has payd off lol JK but its really cool being a football player and reading a manga about it.
  5. ballertory

    You know Eyeshield 21's infected your brain when...

    Its funny cuz I play football for my highschool and I can compare eyeshield to things like there is another school next to mine that is alot like the tenkeiku alexanders or the nagas because they have the best highschool football record in america and the only way to get in the school is to pass...
  6. ballertory

    Christmas Bowl Discussion!

    hey os.hoshi whats a epilogue chap
  7. ballertory

    Christmas Bowl Discussion!

    Re: Will the current match verses Teikoku be the final game in the manga? dudes right I wouldnt want to go through the whole turnament agian It would be better if it ended with sena beating yamato and being the real eyesheid 21 but losing the match but having pride and earning respect while...
  8. ballertory

    Kansai's Teikoku Gakuen

    but isnt he from noter dame in america
  9. ballertory

    Kansai's Teikoku Gakuen

    cant wait to see what the real eyeshield is like I kinda hope that sena doesnt surpass him.Also can anyone tell me if the real es21 is american or japanease cant remember. p.s. do any of you even play football if not you really should because its really fun and challenging
  10. ballertory

    Kansai's Teikoku Gakuen

    wait teikoku gakuen have a women as a QB plz explain
Top