Recent content by Bamacho

  1. Bamacho

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 307 Discussion

    This looks amazing
  2. Bamacho

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 306 Discussion

    What does Nezu mean with ‘alumnus’?
  3. Bamacho

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 306 Discussion

    pls let us see Deku’s dad wanna see him fire breathing
  4. Bamacho

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 306 Discussion

    Leaving UA is the only decision for Deku, what would he have done id he stayed. Have lessons with his classmates and calmy follow the year’s program? Lmao can’t see that happening so yeah this is probably the best way
  5. Bamacho

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 306 Discussion

    Did we see Kacchan in the raws? Idk just thinking what if Deku and Kacchan went away together lol
  6. Bamacho

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 306 Discussion

    I think Deku made a good decision leaving UA. Yes on one hand he leaves his friends and everyone behind but I think he needs to train alone/with someone the past users told him about idk. I don’t think Shigaraki will come after the UA students, they too probably don’t know where Deku’s headed...
  7. Bamacho

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 306 Discussion

    Can this mean the manga is coming to an end?
  8. Bamacho

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 305 Discussion

    What if Deku “saves” Shigaraki and they team up to kill/end/whatever AFO? Like, what if Tenko comes to his senses or something idk and sees that the only possibility is to team up with Deku. Lol idk Tho I liked why the second and third OFA user were facing the wall. Seems way more likely than...
  9. Bamacho

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 305 Discussion

    I need a translation
  10. Bamacho

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 304 Discussion

    You guys think Deku is going to pull an Aang?
  11. Bamacho

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 304 Discussion

    Loved this chapter. Finally some insight into what’s happening inside Deku. Felt like we’d been waiting for too long. I still believe it’s highly unlikely one of the 2 previous OFA holders is a time-travelled Bakugo. Can’t really get why that shoud be the case. Would make the storyline very...
Top