Maybe Acnologia was once the Water Dragon Slayer and then something happened.
Maybe his family was also killed by dragons.
Now maybe he is the "Etherion" Dragon Slayer.
Who honestly knows?
They hyped us up for Poor ol' Goddy but Hiro didn't even give the names of the four other dragon slayer magic he had.
They did waste him. He could have been defeated by a guild mage, at least that actually would have been a good fight. I thought that he would go against like Gajeel or Laxus but...
Is definitely wins round 1 with cobra and midnight. Eye magic will be quite useful that's for sure. 50-50 for the second round though, brain is just a bit unpredictable. Laxus is the star of the tribe and without him they are useless. A bit powerful but useless.
Maybe she'll show up when a ft/mh mage is in trouble against a Spriggan and defeat that Spriggan. I hope we do get to see her since we know very little about her.
I can't see Zeref as the final villain. Since Hiro like happy endings so much I think that after something Zeref and Natsu will reunite and become a happy family and Larcade will be loved. I can see both Acnologia and Ankseram becoming the final villains however I think that we should get an...
I don't really see Zeref as a villain, I pity the guy. He had a rough past.
Kyoka was my favorite villain. She was a person/demon who really was a villain in my eyes. She was an absolute and complete sadist who I hated. She was something else that kept me interested and of course wanted her dead...