Recent content by bananamonkee

  1. bananamonkee

    One Piece Power Level Discussion Thread

    so the beam weapon also generates explosions so you've missed out a key attribute here, I think in terms of tiers it's destructive power would outclass the goro goro, much the same way akainu outclassed Ace. His sword generation show's that he's got the ability to take advantage of wave...
  2. bananamonkee

    One Piece Power Level Discussion Thread

    I can agree to that. in my head though when the whole tier concept came out for logias I tried pairing them up. would you think that Borsalino's pika pika is superior to enels fruit?
  3. bananamonkee

    One Piece Power Level Discussion Thread

    that's fair. In the sense of there being tiers within logias, this seemed how it would be. it's weird that Oda brings in tiers on the logias but there's obviously errors and inconsistencies.
  4. bananamonkee

    One Piece Power Level Discussion Thread

    given the level of tiers in logia wouldn't the counterparts be Magma - Ice Fire - Snow
Top