Recent content by Bandreus

  1. Theory Mikasa is a titan shifter

    Well, by saying "I died" one could simply mean "to lose everything one cared about", just like with Mikasa's case. In fact, by the little info we have about Ymir, it's implied she once was someone important and her previous life was all about living the life she was supposed to live (i.e. what...
  2. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 47 Discussion / 48 Predictions

    I kind of agree. But still, just like with Hannes and Eren, Ymir is very strong willed towards taking Historia away from the people inside the walls (for whatever reason) to the point she will gladly die if that meant sacrificing herself for the sake of her loved one. She almost got it at Castle...
  3. Theory Mikasa is a titan shifter

    Actually I think Ymir's "I died" was a metaphor as well.
  4. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 47 Discussion / 48 Predictions

    I think both Hannes and Ymir are very likely to die, Also, lots and lots of no.names from the MP
  5. Discussion Damn alot of stuff was revealed in chapter 47

    Well, Reiner did state their original goal was to exterminate people inside the walls. Then they changed their mind because of <put your own theory here>. P.S. it's been suggested by different people that Annie might have revealed the existance Titan inside the wall on purpose. She had some big...
  6. Hangout Shingeki no Kyojin Hangout Thread

    Because 3 is a nice number
  7. Discussion Hanji Zoe's Gender (Beware of spoilers)

    It's not really that people are confused by the character herself, but rather it was Isayama's non-replay to a fan's question which sprung all the madness. Otherwise people never freaked out this much about cross-gender or the like before that.
  8. Hangout Shingeki no Kyojin Hangout Thread

    It's more than plausible. In fact, the whole 'there's people inside the walls knowing secret stuff about Titans' theme has been implied for quite some time now. There's the Faith of course, but higher-ups in the government, the military and nobles are very much likely to be aware of things not...
  9. Theory Titans, Their Origin, and Their Purpose.

    Yeah, I kind of agree no new info will be coming from the anime. That's really why I'm pointing out the new ED only is a beefed up version of stuff already being shown in the manga. Also, the Walls holding Titans inside is totally known. And wars before the Titans Crisis has been vaguely...
  10. Theory Titans, Their Origin, and Their Purpose.

    It's clear what is being shown in the ending is an expanded version of this (which is exactly what's being shown in the ED from 0:15 to 0:23). Furthermore, the song's title is "Great Escape", which is self explanatory. As for the 2 countries fighting each other, it might be what brought to the...
  11. Hangout Shingeki no Kyojin Hangout Thread

    While it's true the walls are generally believed to be the last human settlement in the whole world, the 'we have no clue about what lies outside the walls' theme is a very strong one in the series. It wouldn't really surprise me if more hidden settlements were to be somewhere out there.
  12. Discussion Timeline of Humanity vs Titans and Questions

    The title's translation is pretty much accurate. As to what the meaning for the first chapter's title is, it's still yet to be revealed. It's rather that the title itself is pretty much a mystery in its own account. So nope, the meaning for "to you in 2000 years" wasn't explained anywhere. Get...
  13. Theory Titans, Their Origin, and Their Purpose.

    I honestly didn't notice the religious people standing in 3 circles while praying. But I don't think it has much to do with turning people into Titans or anything like that. I'd say it's rather some sort of symbolism. In most roman churches, for instance, both the architecture and seats...
  14. Hangout Shingeki no Kyojin Hangout Thread

    I liked the AT & CT reveal a lot. I'll be honest, I didn't get the little bits and pieces left throughout the manga by Isayama, and when Reiner shaked their cover off I was totally blown away. It didn't feel random at all (to me), since it was made pretty clear Reiner was revealing his true...
  15. Discussion Timeline of Humanity vs Titans and Questions

    Talk about being lighthearted and cool :)
Top