Recent content by Baniita

  1. Baniita

    DGM Chapter 237 Spoilers and Discussion -Next Chapter Out in July-

    Reminder to people not to post these on twitter. JP fans are pissed rn bc they saw leaks already.
  2. Baniita

    DGM HQ Re-Edited Manga from the beginning (seeking cleaners)

    Hello! So Morbid Charade over at Twisted Hel Scans wants to redo D.Gray-man entirely from the top out of frustration at the LQ scans he was faced with when he first read it. He was the translator for several projects, including Tokyo Ghoul. If anyone has read their translations, you know that...
  3. Baniita

    Discussion DGM Chapter 223 Discussion/224 Predictions

    Allen does love humans (as he loves akuma), but not especially. Oh man, I want the rest...
  4. Baniita

    Anime DGM Theater Hang Out Thread

    Not sure if this is the right thread, but I was wondering if anyone caught any parts worth translating/subbing? Original Stream: Nico Nico Douga (I used OpenVPN with VPN Gate config files to view the stream) Full Panel: [protected link DL] (hope this is okay to post?)
  5. Baniita

    Going Scanner Shopping; Recommendations?

    I didn't have a problem with the lines until I upgraded to Windows 10 and cleaned the inside of my scanner. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (wistful sigh) I'll check it out. edit: How's the colour accuracy, though? / Also, I don't really need a film scanner... I see a lot of people complaining about the poor...
  6. Baniita

    Going Scanner Shopping; Recommendations?

    Hello~ I need a new scanner since my CanoScan LiDe 210 is apparently refusing to rid itself of scan lines. I've cleaned the damn thing 28529342 times and the faded vertical line won't go away, so I decided it's time for a new one anyway. Thing is, I need a scanner with a driver with plenty of...
  7. Baniita

    Discussion If you could have relationships IRL with DGM characters...

    It's funny how here, everyone skipped the "Cross is mandatory dad" condition, but on tumblr, pretty much every person was either "hell yeah" or "that's swell" about having Cross as their dad. Apparently we over there are all his kids now. Also, it has occurred to me that some people, especially...
  8. Baniita

    Discussion If you could have relationships IRL with DGM characters...

    So you object to him being your Daddy too? That's too bad. 8'D
  9. Baniita

    Discussion If you could have relationships IRL with DGM characters...

    I think I just dug my own grave. If Cross is my dad, I think that means that Allen will be my brother, which means that so will Neah. ...............................great That's sure to be a lovely and healthy household to live in! Very respectable. Not in the least bit hazardous or mentally...
  10. Baniita

    Discussion If you could have relationships IRL with DGM characters...

    Who would you pick, and to what roles would you assign them to? : D You know, if somehow they could be magically plucked and duplicated from the manga into real 3D flesh. (Or as a 4-dimensional being, if that's, you know, your thing. I won't judge.) Can be lovers or to be friends with. Or be...
  11. Baniita

    Discussion would your rather see allen together with lennali or road?

    Hoshino has never confirmed Allen's romantic feelings for anyone. She has said that Allen thinks that Lenalee is cute, and has portrayed Allen to have a crush on her. An infatuation. He treasures her, of course. He did not kiss Road. Road kissed him. And she was probably in love with Adam or...
  12. Baniita

    Discussion What is the MOST original thing about d.gray-man in your opinion?

    Since I'm not capable of nearly so eloquent a reply and have nothing constructive to contribute, and in an attempt to avoid the obviousness of pointing out the evolving art styles that change with every arc: Wowee! The series has certainly redefined my definition of "dad"!
  13. Baniita

    DGM Chapter 221 Discussion/222 Predictions

    I have a sudden huge fondness for coke bottle glasses. Hoshino-sensei, what have you done to me. Also how do I say that in Japanese so I can instagram that to sensei. edit: I want coke bottle glasses now.
  14. Baniita

    Art Hoshino's Instagram Account and Discussion Thread

    I have no idea. I only briefly looked at the instagram post. Maybe the date's for something else then. I wouldn't know; my moonspeak is horsecrud.
  15. Baniita

    DGM Chapter 221 Discussion/222 Predictions

    So.... Turns out past!Allen is a huge nerd. And Tyki used to wear his glasses. How 'bout that. if Tyki and Allen used the be the same person I will laugh and then cry so much I'll drown in my own tears edit: I now basically already acknowledge that past!Allen = previous Bookman apprentice as...
Top