Recent content by Bankai2002

  1. Wanted: Artist (Paid [kind of] Collaboration) Writer In Need Of Artist

    Nope, I gave up for a bit, but I'm gotten back into it. So I'm still looking. Sorry for replying (very) late
  2. Wanted: Artist (Paid [kind of] Collaboration) Writer In Need Of Artist

    Hello Im a manga writer that is in need of a good artist . Please read below.... Writer looking for artist Genre I'm good at: Detective/Battle/Fantasy/action/sports/mystery/Psychological/Historical/Horror(kind of)/Supernatural/Tragedy Not good at: Romance/ Sci-fi/Mecha/Harem(or...
  3. Help Wanted Is my manga story idea good?

    Very good and has potential
  4. looking for a manga Author

    I sent you a email. My gmail is [email protected] :)
  5. Help Wanted Writer in need of artist

    Hello Im a manga writer that is in need of a good artist . Please read below.... Writer looking for artist Genre: Detective/Battle/Fantasy Title: No title as of now I need someone who is very serious and will be truly dedicated. I will see if you're good to work with if I see a...
Top