Recent content by bapti

  1. Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 405 Discussions / 406 Predictions I guess we could be looking at Naruto going off to train with the frogs etc. Kohona getting attacked then just when Tsunade is about to get killed Naruto returns to stop the final blow? Reads a bit like DBZ to be honest - I hope that doesn't happen
  2. Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 405 Discussions / 406 Predictions Maybe the key to killing Pain will be killing all 6 of his bodies simultaneously. Cue naruto learning space time jutsu, or hitting all 6 of them with a mega jutsu at the same time with multiple clones. I wonder if each of Pain's bodies has a...
  3. Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 405 Discussions / 406 Predictions I reckon the numbers relate to pages/paragraphs from Jiraiya's new book which Kakashi? has a hold of just now. It's pretty secure since it's not been published yet.
  4. Chapter 353 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 353 Predictions [Naruto] I know this won't happen but i'd like to see Naruto's team getting assembled and them going off minus Naruto. He's kicking up a fuss then Kakashi says - don't worry with what i'm about to teach you, you'll catch them up in no time.
  5. Chapter 336 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 336 Predictions [Naruto] My prediction is that this whole fight is to set up Naruto's "coming of age" moment. Next week I think we'll see Team10 take the upper hand. Shikamaru will make Hidan drink the vial of blood and take out one of Kakuzu's hearts with his ritual. This'll make Kakuzu...
  6. Chapter 333 Discussions [Naruto]

    Re: 333 Predictions [Naruto] I think Hidan will be defeated by Shika's cleverness, he will undo the imortality jutsu and turn it back onto Hidan. I'm thinking that this might be possible if Shika/Ino takes control of Hidan and then makes him draw the circle wrong which ends up killing Hidan...
  7. Chapter 331 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 331 Predictions [Naruto] Next chapter - I think we'll see Shika et al going back to the bounty house and laying in wait for Hidan and Kakuzu where they'll set up numerous traps which will become apparent during the fight. I think the main fight will be the 3 of them versus Hidan since he's...
  8. Chapter 325 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 325 Predictions [Naruto] I have another possible predicition. Shika is going to somehow get Hidan to swallow some of Kakuzu's blood. He'll end up stabbing himself and instead of Asuma getting hurt it'll be Kakuzu. He'll go nuts and totally go to town on Hidan and break the jutsu. At the...
  9. Chapter 325 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 325 Predictions [Naruto] If you think about it like how Kakashi described the clone training, every day that passes naruto is training with about 1000 clones. So every day is equivalent to training for 1000 days. So for every day that naruto trains he's gaining about a 3 years worth of...
  10. Chapter 325 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 325 Predictions [Naruto] I predict the fight will end with the hidan being beaten (possibly killed), Kazuku will then start royally owning team asuma/shika but will make a tactical retreat when the backup arrives. He'll head for Kohona to capture Naruto and be pursued by some of the...
  11. Chapter 324 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 324 Predictions [Naruto] That'd be kinda cool if Asuma posioned himself to kill Hidan and then was resuscitated after he died and given the antidote. I guess the link is severed when one of the two die?
  12. Chapter 324 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 324 Predictions [Naruto] Here's my prediction for the next 10 chapters or so. Shikamaru and Asuma will fight with Hidan for another 5 or so chapters which should make up the rest of the volume. It'll look bleaker and bleaker but evenually Shika will discover his achilles heel and they'll...
  13. Chapter 323 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 323 Predictions [Naruto] I think Hidan will die for real within 4-5 chapters max.
  14. Chapter 323 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 323 Predictions [Naruto] This seems like an obvious set up, have a seemingly unbeatable opponent and have him fight a brilliant strategist but relatively weak opponent. The first few rounds will go to Ataksuki (next 1 or 2 chapters) while Shikamiru will gather information on the opponents...
  15. Chapter 320 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 320 Predictions [Naruto] I want to see naruto having to use the wind chakra to increase his movement speed, get all the clones to run up the waterfall, the next stage from trees :-)
Top