Recent content by batmanthefreat20

  1. Hunter x Hunter 338 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter 338 Discussion Thread I find the no hints thing funny. People read chapter 1 before you post. The HXH verse has unexplored lands and unknown species. Reading comprehension people
  2. Hunter x Hunter Chapter 325 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 325 Discussion / 326 Prediction True and that's my point. Gon is just traveling the world and experiencing things for the first time. All his previous ways of thinking/feeling keeps getting disturbed by people dying, friends being evil etc.... I wonder how Gon...
  3. Hunter x Hunter Chapter 325 Discussion

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 325 Discussion / 326 Prediction Your basically mad at Gon for being a hypocrite, but he never actually killed her. You are just assuming he would. Togashi is just showing Gon isn't some Mary suo. He has human flaws. Even Gon didn't know the answer to that test in...
  4. Chapter Naruto 558 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 558 Discussion / 559 Predictions Naruto needed help or he would of got speared by Raikage and went poof. The Dodai saved him. He would of gotten owned by Muu if Gaara didn't help. I agree with Neji beating a Kage. Gaara beat two of them.
  5. Chapter Naruto 558 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 558 Discussion / 559 Predictions You must be blind. The last pages shows Naruto pointing out the Zetsus with everyone attacking them. You also se the iwa ninja rape a Zetsu clone.
  6. Chapter Naruto 552 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 552 Discussion / 553 Predictions I don't see how Naruto helping his friends means he is going against Itachi. Naruto is using his jutsu efficiently and helping.(If he tells them to leave then we have a problem.
  7. Chapter Naruto 546 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 546 Discussion / 547 Predictions I am so confused by blast elements/magnet element stuff. Did Disarm have a Kkg if so, his speech to Sasuke makes no sense.
  8. Chapter Naruto 546 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 546 Discussion / 547 Predictions Can anyone please explain why its called dust element, but has noting to do with dust? I am confused.
  9. Chapter Naruto 544 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 544 Discussion / 545 Predictions Does anyone here speak Japanese? My friend says Kishi is racist because Killerbee says jiggajack. I told him Kishi doesn't translate Naruto to English and he probably said something completely different.
  10. Chapter Naruto 544 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 544 Discussion / 545 Predictions Hey Sennin, do you have the databook or some source that explains how the Rinnegan works? I am a little confused here. I thought the rods had somethin to do with it.
  11. Chapter Naruto 543 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 543 Discussion / 544 Predictions Senning I told you Minato ain't soloing Bee/Raikage together. Glad Kishi cleared this and humbled Minato fans.
  12. Chapter Naruto 543 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 543 Discussion / 544 Predictions The first two times were dumb, but Bee had him at one point.
  13. Chapter Naruto 543 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 543 Discussion / 544 Predictions Easily take down Raikage HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  14. Chapter Naruto 543 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 543 Discussion / 544 Predictions You guys have to realize its not all Naruto every chapter. Other characters have to do things too. What do you mean you don't want to see Bee just naruto?? I could say the samething ohh i don't want to see Gai,kakashi,Gaara,shikiamaru etc.... Makes no...
  15. Chapter Naruto 543 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 543 Spoiler Discussion Once again you can't read. http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v44/c411/18.html and http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v44/c412
Top