Recent content by Battery

  1. Chapter Bleach 292 Discussion

    Yea, I'm pretty sure that the "perfect" arrancar shouldn't have been around before he got hold of that orb, not to mention the espada. :S
  2. Chapter Bleach 292 Discussion

    "How many years have passed since you disappeared?" Er, Aizen hasn't been with them for years has he? So that must mean that arrancar and even numbered espada existed before Aizen joined the hollow side?
  3. Chapter 328 Discussions [Naruto]

    Above each post it says whether they where posted while the topic was discussion or prediction. So all you have to do is skip to a page between 15 and 20 and check if those posts are discussion or prediction. This chapter was great
  4. Chapter 315 Discussion [Naruto]

    I haven't read all posts up 'till this point so I'm sorry if someone already pointed this out. I can see from the posts I've read that some people are thinking thoughts similar to mine. Even though a person is 10 times smarter than me, it does NOT mean that I can do the same things as him in 10...
  5. Chapter 315 Discussion [Naruto]

    I agree that mangekyou is needed to do tsukuyomi, but how about ameterasu (don't know how it's spelled... or spoken)? I don't think it has been clearly stated that you need mangekyou to do ameterasu? In fact I think you see Itachi's eyes as the normal 3-dot sharingan when he does it.
  6. Chapter 315 Discussion [Naruto]

    Where is this stated in the manga? Is Itachi shown using mangekyou when he does the technique?
  7. Chapter 315 Discussion [Naruto]

    Most people say that it's mangekyou related... I think it's due to the "god of the sun" thing that matches "god of the moon" (tsukyomi... sp?) But as far as I know it hasn't been stated in the manga that you need mangekyou to do ameterasu?
  8. What if an Uchiha had a child with someone from the Hyuuga Clan?

    You... must... follow... link... http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/296672 <---- This shit owns any and all filler episodes Sabyr: All praise Hyuuga Uchiha Steve!!!
  9. Chapter 315 Discussion [Naruto]

    That's what I think as well... the ultimate technique thing might even be like a ph.d. since it can probably be assumed that most ninja never get to that point I don't think "basic training" would give Naruto much of an edge... And given how his brain works the knowledge itself probably...
  10. Chapter 315 Discussion [Naruto]

    I know what you mean. I, too, find it kinda weird, given that the "test" only takes 3 secs and apparently isn't expensive (Since Kakshi wasted a card on himself). But in the name of the internal logic of Naruto I'll just credit it to the teachers not wanting the students to specialize too much...
  11. Chapter 315 Discussion [Naruto]

    It hasn't really been relevant to any of the training naruto has been doing up 'till this point... algebra is a central part of maths but 1st graders aren't taught it.
  12. Chapter 315 Discussion [Naruto]

    I think it's like how some people are good at math and others are good at learning new languages. Some are good at both, but ALL can learn both if they just take the time needed. Also I don't think Naruto is being overboosted by his kagebunshin training. To really take advantage of it he'd have...
  13. What if an Uchiha had a child with someone from the Hyuuga Clan?

    Re: What if... An Uchiha and a Hyuuga had a kid? Isn't it obvious? This would happen
  14. Chapter 308 Discussion [Naruto]

    I'm with you there, it would be very nice to see that Naruto is also able to fight without the kuuybi. But I just don't think that this chapter in any way makes Naruto any weaker. However I don't see the kuuybi nor the Cursed Seal as something bad. IMO they're tools and they should be used. But...
  15. Chapter 308 Discussion [Naruto]

    Perhaps she could. I don't think so, as we know that it's a legendary sword etc... But say she could, it wouldn't do her any good since she can't match Sasuke's speed (as far as I know). Even if she's strong, her hand will still get messed up if it hits a blade straight on... Even though the...
Top