Recent content by bax

  1. bax

    Feedback Problems with the site?

    @ Katz I'll check. But just in case, did you block anything? Or have any extensions to do something? @ student_sol As I explained above, they are leading to some releases which are deleted, because they're trolls. Such releases have been deleted, and will result in 404 error if you try to...
  2. bax

    Feedback Problems with the site?

    Can you give me a screenshot? I think I had that problem too recently (or may not). I found out that zooming in or out of Firefox breaks the stuffs.. It can also be an issue by a wrong Adblock-rule. If you have adblock installed, try disabling it and see whether the cramming is still the case
  3. bax

    Feedback Problems with the site?

    The 404 errors are probably leading to some deleted releases. We had a troll releasing a few "future" releases (which are not supposed to be available until next week at least). The troll has been banned and such releases have been deleted. @animekanojo I'll check if there's any problem with...
  4. bax

    Feedback Problems with the site?

    Err of course you can't upload for those titles, it's already mentioned in the notice.... "Uploaded releases are disabled for this Manga due to (current) licensing issues. MangaHelpers administration are aware of this and are following up on the issue with relevant parties." No uploads of any...
  5. bax

    Support I have a problem -Avatar-

    It is because the size of the avatar exceeded the max size allowed. On MH, we only allow up to 100x100px size of avatar. Any bigger than that, the forum will auto resize it. In such cases, when animated GIFs are resized this way, it will only show the first frame of the image, which will...
  6. dec release 3

    dec release 3

    dec release 3
  7. dec release 2

    dec release 2

    dec release 2
  8. dec release 1

    dec release 1

    dec release 1
  9. nov release 2

    nov release 2

    nov release 2
  10. nov release 1

    nov release 1

    nov release 1
  11. Oct Release 3

    Oct Release 3

    Oct Release 3
  12. Oct Release 2

    Oct Release 2

    Oct Release 2
  13. Oct Release 1

    Oct Release 1

    Oct Release 1
  14. Sept Release 3

    Sept Release 3

    Sept Release 3
  15. Sept Release 2

    Sept Release 2

    Sept Release 2
Top