Recent content by BBB

  1. BBB

    Games Mafia Game 39: Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai) [GAME THREAD]

    How discouraging I solved the game and /sighs.
  2. BBB

    Games Mafia Game 39: Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai) [GAME THREAD]

    Thank you guys for not voting me the MVP
  3. BBB

    Games Mafia Game 39: Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai) [GAME THREAD]

    Actually it would make sense that gnut is mafia 1.- He figured out who was hardy, suddenly hardy died 2.- Knows the theme I wonder why mafia hasn't killed me yet, they know who i am :) and stole my ability at night.
  4. BBB

    Games Mafia Game 39: Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai) [GAME THREAD]

    But that is logical =) ---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ---------- Dude, i can comfirm beatrice So you are either pretty slow or mafia NO ONE SHALL TOUCH MY BEATRICE. ---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM...
  5. BBB

    Games Mafia Game 39: Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai) [GAME THREAD]

    Hardy said he was ban? I can confirm that's a lie ;)
  6. BBB

    Games League of Legends

    Yeah, read OP, not gonna happen, all of you are EUW
  7. BBB

    Games Mafia Game 39: Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai) [GAME THREAD]

    that pimp hat screamed gay anyways. ---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ---------- Yeah, well I believed he was partnered with you because he knows your role (or had a guess) So VOTE KILL GNUT
  8. BBB

    Games League of Legends

    So, all of you are only europeans?
  9. BBB

    Games League of Legends

    I'm legit, ask hardy.
  10. BBB

    Games League of Legends

    Oh, I was really looking forward a 4 sites tournament.
  11. BBB

    Games League of Legends

    Well, level 30 and NA?
  12. BBB

    Games League of Legends

    Who of you are level 30?
  13. BBB

    Games Mafia Game 39: Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai) [GAME THREAD]

    Hardy where is the league of legends thread in this site?
  14. BBB

    Games Mafia Game 39: Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai) [GAME THREAD]

    He was probably mafia and rage quit. ---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ---------- Also you can tell me fuck you all you want, I won't feel sad :) Just don't be rude outside the thread :p or direct attack me.
  15. BBB

    Games Mafia Game 39: Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai) [GAME THREAD]

    This is so sad and at the same time I want to facepalm... To say "fuck you man" on a mafia game is not exactly like... real, you know? Things are not literal O_O
Top