Recent content by BBLali

  1. BBLali

    Seinen Blade of the Immortal by Samura Hiroaki

    ^^^ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SCANS !!:super I don't know to which direction the story is headed to, but I definitely not regret all the time I waited for the raws....I believe we are going to have some kind of a special TWISTED ending !!
  2. BBLali

    Seinen Blade of the Immortal by Samura Hiroaki

    ^ Does anyone know the last chapter published in Afternoon Magazine ? How far are they from volume 29 ? Because somehow, if this information is true, volume 30 would be the last ?! I hope the author will not rush the ending :-_- !!
  3. BBLali

    Seinen Blade of the Immortal by Samura Hiroaki

    You are not the only one !!! :bored:bored:ck:disappoint:wtf
  4. BBLali

    Seinen Blade of the Immortal by Samura Hiroaki

    Thank you for the update !!! this chapter is Awsome !!!:super Questions :
  5. BBLali

    Seinen Blade of the Immortal by Samura Hiroaki

    It's TRUE, German and Spanish versions of BoTI are excellent. Their translation groups are really reliable too. I remember when translation for BoTI stopped, I used to go to some forums to get the chapters and ask some of my friends to translate them for me.....Some of them were like...
  6. BBLali

    Seinen Blade of the Immortal by Samura Hiroaki

    It's OK what matters the most is TRANSLATION.....:^_^ When you are a BIG BIG fan of BOTI and you want to see Manji's face without wrinkles : you GO buy the official and the "incontournable" Dark Horse tomes !!!:p All you guys are doing a great job, please don't pick on each other !!!:^_^
  7. BBLali

    The Second Gantz Live Action Movie

    Yep, a total waste of effort and money. I still don't understand why they wanted the script this way, but I think it can't help... "It's a revenge thing" was highlighted several times during the movie ?! Were humans the first to attack the vampires ? because if this is true, it seems logical as...
  8. BBLali

    The Second Gantz Live Action Movie

    Personally, I prefer the SUB version, I feel like something missing in the DUBBED. Did anyone notice that Reika took Izumi role in the movie ?
  9. BBLali

    Seinen Blade of the Immortal by Samura Hiroaki

    Yeah, still 3 volumes left, I don't know where I've read but volume 32 maybe be the last.... Anyway it's always a pleasure to get a new volume .....of BoTI Those who worked so hard to get BoTI translated will never be thanked enough !!! Good JOB !! please keep the Hard WORK...
  10. BBLali

    Seinen Blade of the Immortal by Samura Hiroaki

    Thank you guys for the updates, it's been a while since I didn't get a look on Blade of the Immortal (one year) and I am happy that's so much has already happened ....... Volume 28 God Damned I can't believe we're almost there ......to the end .....Youppiii ---------- Post added at 06:28 AM...
  11. BBLali

    The Second Gantz Live Action Movie

    Can anyone explain to me which "perfect" answer I should get form that movie ? Although I didn't even got the question :-_- What did the Genius change the regular script of the story ? :( The anime was crap...and yet the movie is a total %$#@@$%.
  12. BBLali

    Seinen Blade of the Immortal by Samura Hiroaki

    Re: Blade of the Immortal (Mugen no Juunin) by Samura Hiroaki Hi !!!, Here you will find the links to 1-23 Volumes of Blade of the Immortal in Spanish: http://aranafansub.mforos.com/1028473/7687929-la-espada-del-inmortal-espanol-23-23/ I am myself looking for 24-25, if there's anything...
  13. BBLali

    Seinen Blade of the Immortal by Samura Hiroaki

    Re: Blade of the Immortal (Mugen no Juunin) by Samura Hiroaki Thanks !!! Woah, I totally forgot about them "Delinquent-manga" I got it, am so happy. :D Unfortunately the news on Delinquant-manga website are not good at all, with their Translator leaving, we will have to wait more and more to...
  14. BBLali

    Seinen Blade of the Immortal by Samura Hiroaki

    Re: Blade of the Immortal (Mugen no Juunin) by Samura Hiroaki Aha ! where did you find the new chapter ? :blink :eyeroll:eyeroll
  15. BBLali

    Seinen Blade of the Immortal by Samura Hiroaki

    Re: Blade of the Immortal (Mugen no Juunin) by Samura Hiroaki The one you seek, "Like a tooth It is not an enemy that you fight. Like a flower, She is not someone you PROTECTED As yourself. She is in your future. " Translated by me :) !! Who is this girl ??? RIN, Of course :eyeroll...
Top