Exaclty imo in a few chapters we will see who took care of Zeke since his parents are banished
I think its could be the Mare's Erwin Smith
By the way SNK set up in our world
http://i.imgur.com/Wua32cU.png
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
And for those theorising that only kids...
Im confused too.Devil deals in SNK seriously ?!? That sucks it's sounds like Berserk stuff.I hope there is a rational explanation.
Isayama please do not ruin this masterpiece with fantasy bullshits :oh
Isayama said that in his opinion being a warrior meant that you were fighting for a "philosophical" cause and not for your own interest
That have nothing to do with a social status
Finally this chapter doesn't learn us a lot of things
We knew that the humanity wasn't extinct and there was another civilisation (the warriors)
We knew that this civilisation was far more advanced technologically than people living into the wall
But it seems like Eren's key didn't opened...
I don't think Armin will side with warriors but that would be the most interesting plot twist far more interesting than just having a new shifter
I really hope that Isayama will make the good choices
If he is still their general he is still from homeland
Yes I meant citizen but who told you that they needed to fight ? Look at Connie's village there was no sign of fight he could have infect the water or something like that
I don't think Zeke will come back to hometown
Its look really far from the walls that could take time
I think he will prepare a new strategy and attack very soon something as when they leave the basement or maybe he will attack the people during the absence of survey corps and turn people...
If you use your brain two seconds you understand directly that they aren't evil between Bertolt who does not stop apologiazing and Reiner who said he had to become a motherfucker because of them ... do they seem evil to you ?
I don't know exactly why they are doing this but im pretty sure that...
How old are you guy seriously ?
SNK is a manichaean manga if you see good guys and bad guys then that what guessed you don't understand the manga
Yes I can't wait to see this pannel in the anime
This and the chapter 49/50 best moment in the manga