Recent content by beeinblue

  1. Chapter 219 Discussion [Bleach]

    Yeah, it was just a guess on the cooperation thing. I'm pretty close to clueless on guesses about what's going to happen between the hollow and Ichigo. This arc is so awesome! :amuse I'm speculating that Isshin is a captain because of his shinigami outfit. You can see what looks like the...
  2. MH 25 or 50 Things About Yourself Discussion Thread

    Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread -Grabs Pitchfork- How dare you say such blasphemous things! Picard is my least favorite captain. My second favorite is Janeway, 'cause she's all badass and stuff. :amuse I think it's viewing questioning the existence of God as...
  3. Chapter 219 Discussion [Bleach]

    I'm reading that as you not liking the current Bleach arc? :wtf
  4. MH 25 or 50 Things About Yourself Discussion Thread

    Re: 25 or 50 Things About Yourself: Discussion Thread Most people had their parent's help when learning though; I just had a little toy stroller. :sweat Even in the winter I keep my fan on. I love sleeping in the cold and curling up with my collection of pillows and blankets. The TV thing is...
  5. Chapter 219 Discussion [Bleach]

    I have trouble believing that Hollow-Ichigo would kill everyone in sight; he seems to be more organized than that. I still stick by what I said; that Ichigo will loose this fight. I can see something that the Vizards weren't expecting, like actual teamwork between Ichigo and Hollow-Ichigo...
  6. Chapter One Piece Volume 42 (ch400-409) Discussion

    Re: One Piece Chapter 404 Predictions See, I'm getting so worked up over the Sanji thing 'cause I'm worried. I really hope whatever happened to him can be reversed and I really want to see Nami kick Kalifa's ass! :amuse That's what I'm sitting here waiting with so much anticipation for. I...
  7. Discussion Discussion of Bounties in One Piece

    Re: The Future Bounties of The Mugiwara Pirates I'd completely forgotten about Rockstar. So when they got to this whole-other level, would they only have the Shichibukai to apprehend the threat? I can see Luffy getting to this level but probably not for awhile. The government will probably...
  8. Life 25 or 50 Things About Yourself...

    Hello! 1. I'm very independent and have been since I was little. 2. I taught myself how to walk. 3. I have a very sensitive digestive system. Very sensitive. Not fun. 4. I've never left California. 5. I love the smell of my bed. 6. I won't let anyone else touch my bed for fear of this scent...
  9. Discussion Discussion of Bounties in One Piece

    Re: The Future Bounties of The Mugiwara Pirates To be realistic: every Straw Hat will have their bounty raised, (or get one). They've gone beyond the pirate-criminal level now. Luffy: I'm going to have to agree with (most?) everyone else and say 200+. It should be in the Shichibukai range now...
  10. Chapter 219 Discussion [Bleach]

    I'm just hoping for some more information on what's going on since 218 left me with a lot of new questions. I think Hollow-Ichigo is going to easily kick Ichigo's butt and, like venicia777 said, he's going to introduce some awesome new moves in the process. Then maybe, (I'm crossing my fingers)...
  11. Chapter One Piece Volume 42 (ch400-409) Discussion

    Re: One Piece Chapter 404 Predictions Are we avoiding Sanji? I'm very curious as to what's going to happen to him and what the heck Califa's power is. She can turn people into glass dolls? I wonder how this is going to be reversed. I really hope we see some combined Zoro/Usopp fighting. Maybe...
Top