Recent content by Beens42

  1. Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

    Wait, Minerva was the strongest in Sabertooth, right? I remember, before Minerva, Erza, and Kagura started their three-way battle, Rufus said that apart from being the daughter of their guild master, Minerva was also the strongest wizard in Sabertooth, even stronger than Sting and Rogue combined...
  2. Fantasy Erza and Mirajane vs Laxus

    If I remember correctly, Mirajane said that on the first day of Grand Magic Games, before Jellal fought Jura (to hype his character I guess?), while Erza vs 100 monsters happened on the third day of GMG, so yeah, Mira had not seen Erza fought 100 monsters yet, when she made that statement. LOL...
  3. Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 44 Discussion

    I don’t think that it was because of Erza’s dragon seal why Laxus said that small attacks won’t work on Erza; clearly, the reason why he said that to Erza was because he knows that Erza is a TANK, he knows that Erza has a really high endurance and it won’t be easy for him to take her down, if...
Top