That remains to be seen.
But I didn't meant they were going to get killed,just defeated.
Hitsugaya managed to get hit despite releasing his Bankai state.Halibel was merely using her sword.
This fight doesn't look good.
LOL.Not encountering someone doesn't mean one doesn't have the chance for analysis.The 8th Espada certainly had cameras all around,and why not Captain Mayuri as well?
Movie part I already shrugged off.
Byakuya's analytical skills?Not as much as our scientist uses his to cover up his flaw...
Well,Byakuya could use all his pink swords,but let's not debate on that now.Sure,but is there evidences to link ceros to kido?
LOL.We aren't sure who actually stronger but it is a fact that Tousen got his ass kicked by Kenpachi.
LOL.
Yeah,but since Ichigo was shown the 2nd form,you can't expect Mayuri to just ignore all that information??He's examining everything,everywhere and now that it has been revealed...
Let's ignore the fact that the 2nd form was also shown in the diamond dust rebellion movie too.
We have not...
You merely stated assumptions.
How do you know Kubo-san doesn't kill good guys?LOL.
Sure,Hitsugaya took a good hit.I'm sure Kubo-san would leave lying around to say a few more words before passing out.
Yup,that's basically it.
To sum up,Aokiji has more chance of fighting equally or even defeating Halibel in a battle.
@Forever_Melody:Hyourinmaru may be the strongest ice-element Zanpakuto but that doesn't necessarily mean that for the user.
Did Ichigo use his hollow abilities?
I don't think you should mix them both up despite them being of the same being.
You mean Ichigo's body during his inner hollow fight?
I don't think Shirosaki used super regeneration as shown in the fight with Ichigo.Thus it isn't confirmed yet that that...
Ichimaru didn't use his Shinso to block it,merely returning the blow.
Hitsugaya froze Ichimaru's arm,but that doesn't really mean that he had the advantage.
I don't know about our 10th Captain,but Captains more powerful than him had trouble dealing with the lower-ranked Espadas.I doubt he'll...
I'm loling pretty hard here.His stare did not almost caused a lieutenant to die.But Aizen sure gave Grimmjow the look.:p!
And so is Aizen.Except he isn't a few thousand years old.
Aizen didn't even chant and it brought a Captain to his knees?
Experience makes all the difference?And what of...
I'm pretty sure he is.
However,Zommari gave him enough time to figure out how to counter his 'Amor' ability.
So Byakuya is a master of speed and kido.
His Bankai sheds people apart and leaves no space uncovered.
Mayuri has amazing analytical abilities,seeing how he could switch all his...