Recent content by Believe

  1. Believe

    Discussion Proposed Edited Manga Ratings Changes

    As with everyone said above, I believe the old system works fine, and creating the MQ/HQ subcatagories also worked quite well. Having the name of the rater I think is a step in the right direction. I personally think the old system works well and means well, and I believe that changing it...
  2. Believe

    Miscellaneous All-around Questions

    If not mentioned before Raw Manga is also a great site for manga raws, although I'm not entirely sure if they have a lot of seinen mangas @_@.
  3. Believe

    Believe Manga Scans Thread~~~Wooo!

    I'm 17, I don't really have a favorite series....But I think a classic series That I think would be my favorite would have to be Trigun, my favorite character? Legato Bluesummers ;). Haha, none of which are allowed to be spoken of ever again! What happens in the cave...stays in the cave! :P...
  4. Believe

    Believe Manga Scans Thread~~~Wooo!

    Believe Here! I felt it was time I finally made one of these threads to go along with all the other cool kids out there :P. Here is some information on the group: 1. I do Edited Mangas of D. Gray-Man, xxxHolic, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, MAR, MAR Omega, and any other mangas I can get my hands...
  5. Believe

    Why do you Scanlate?

    I scanlate because it helps support my site and because I want to give back to the manga community which I have leeched so much off of :P. So I do what I do all for you guys. Cheers.
  6. Believe

    Fullmetal Alchemist End!

    I'm pretty sure there are arcs in FMA as well... Right now we are in the Northern Arc.... I guess it's all just the way you look at it.
  7. Believe

    Fullmetal Alchemist End!

    I also don't believe it will end, this manga has so much potential, it could, if the author wanted it to, go on for years to come :). I think ending at 80 is to small for this type of manga :D.
  8. Believe

    OMG Gaidens scanlated by zomg fruit tree alchemists

    Well this is neat, I go to check out my rapidshare folder and BAM, I see gaidens crawling in them :D. ** Time to read **[br]Posted on: November 22, 2006, 02:19:22 AM_________________________________________________Ahahahaha few of these were absolutely hilarious, while the blind alchemist one...
  9. Believe

    Gold Knight's Ten Comments (Naruto 330)

    Great comments, a very good read....I agree whole-heartedly, but I have to agree with Glasskatana, if mangaka were to afraid to put controversial stuff in their manga, manga as we know it would be extremely boring :P. 5/5 imho :D. Cheers.
  10. Believe

    Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 133 Discussion Thread You can find the 133 Scan Here (rs) Cheers. -Believe Manga Scans-
  11. Believe

    -Thoughts of a Kage Bunshin-

    My brain exploded after reading all of this, but you did make many valid points, and some very interesting ideas on the wind rasengan :D. I think it would be an excellent idea if implemented.
  12. Believe

    Discussion Garp Discussion Thread

    Re: Luffy's Grandpa? But how many years has it been? Wasn't Koby just a kid? :|.
  13. Believe

    Discussion Garp Discussion Thread

    Re: Luffy's Grandpa? Can't you have 2 Grandfathers? Lol, meaning there could be another Grandpa waiting in the darkness :P. ** Scary music begins to play **
  14. Believe

    Gear 4 ??!!! Cololured

    Hahaha...I bit :P.
  15. Believe

    Jio and Mei colored by desert_fox

    666 Satan Art Thread That sig is awesome :). Props for it :D.
Top