Recent content by BellatrixLestrange

  1. Discussion Any hope for Byakugan?

    That's actually exactly what I mean. They said that the Byakugan is powerful. That's true, but probably is due to its wide variety of uses in more civilian arts, which makes the Hyuuga Clan outlive the Uchihas, possibly the Senjus, and prosper, but Kishi himself will not likely emphasize on...
  2. Discussion IS THE NEW WAR LIVING UP TO THE HYPE?

    It's a great concept and Kakashi vs. Haku was great, but I think it would be better if he showed us more battles like that in detail. I want to see: any or all Sand Siblings vs. Daddy Kazekage Hiashi, Neji, and Hinata vs. Hizashi Tsunade vs. Dan Team Asuma vs. Asuma Konohamaru vs. Asuma
  3. Discussion Any hope for Byakugan?

    I think I know why the Byakugan was listed amongst the most powerful. Uchihas have the majority of the storyline and might be powerful in battle, but the battlefield isn't everything. Unfortunately, we don't see much of the Byakugan because I don't think it's a battle-oriented power. Just...
Top