Recent content by Belle

  1. Belle

    Shounen Double Arts by Komi Naoshi

    The little blurb you got--it's about Sui's hair. From what I understand, anyway.
  2. Belle

    Shounen Double Arts by Komi Naoshi

    I would say yes, she can drain, but if Elle does it too much, then Kiri's flare will be ineffective, as his Flare couldn't possibly boost her immunity to Troi any higher. She has a high immunity as it is. If Flare, per say, only doubled her immunity, then I dare say she could drain away Troi...
  3. Belle

    Shounen Double Arts by Komi Naoshi

    You could just make a translator's note explaining that, in Japanese, he only addressed Elle and "you" so far in the manga, never by her name, and that you only used "Elle" your translations to make it sound better in English. Or something like that.
  4. Belle

    Discussion Old Spoilers Thread

    Re: DGM 154 Spoiler Thread Haha, Tim's stronger than he/it/whatever looks. XD That scene's going to amuse me for a long while.
  5. Belle

    Discussion Old Spoilers Thread

    Re: D. Gray Man 151 Spoiler Thread Well, from what I understand from the two spoilers with what I know of Japanese is something about how Lenalee saw the head and is thinking about something. (Or maybe the 'head' of the Level 4 saw her?) Don't know I lot of Kanji, but 見た was definitely 'saw'...
Top