Recent content by Belserion

  1. Belserion

    Seinen Kusuriya no Hitorigoto

    I'll wait for your verdict before I dive in :grumble
  2. Belserion

    Seinen Kusuriya no Hitorigoto

    There's a Xiaolan spinoff? Is it like a full length spin off or like a short just to see where she is now?
  3. Belserion

    Year Round Basketball Thread + NBA Fantasy League

    I could guilt him but trust that in the end I would end up having to do it for him when he starts gaming and pretending to study or whatever he does. And I figure that would be unfair of me to control two teams :teehee When is the draft?
  4. Belserion

    Year Round Basketball Thread + NBA Fantasy League

    He's got too many classes so he'll stick to looking over my shoulder and giving his unwanted opinions.
  5. Belserion

    Year Round Basketball Thread + NBA Fantasy League

    He only helped a few times :pls But I'll ask.
  6. Belserion

    Year Round Basketball Thread + NBA Fantasy League

    Of course. It's time for me to stop going easy on you guys :hmph
  7. Belserion

    Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

    Yes please :blush
  8. Belserion

    Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

    This is tempting me out of retirement :zomg Pending for now.
  9. Belserion

    Yep it's Aelin! :D

    Yep it's Aelin! :D
  10. Belserion

    Year Round Basketball Thread + NBA Fantasy League

    Er.....everything but that. Champions Celtics.
  11. Belserion

    Year Round Basketball Thread + NBA Fantasy League

    Literally me. I second whatever prediction Scav made :bored
  12. Belserion

    Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread

    Pending.
  13. Belserion

    Games Mafia Game 119 - Fate/Grand OMO - End Game

    You've been asked politely to stop. If you want to confront Demon about something you are free to PM him. This thread has been derailed enough. Everyone would like to move on. You've aired your grievances and acknowledged where misuderstandings took place. Others have done the same. Let that be...
  14. Belserion

    Games Mafia Game 119 - Fate/Grand OMO - End Game

    Thanks for the game @SirSamuel016 and @Copy Panda . It was stressful for me but still a lot of fun. To the vixen who seduced me away from my noble teammates @Marmalade it was great playing with you. Sorry we couldn't win it all. That's on me. You were brilliant. Congrats to the good guys...
Top