Recent content by Bender

  1. Bender

    Shounen EXAMURAI by EXILE x Amano Youichi

    Re: [NEW]EXAMURAI by EXILE x Amano Youichi Oh thanks...what a fool i didn't notice EXILE refers to the other author, i was sur it's about "XILE (tribe)". So it's a good idea to team up to fill this gap.
  2. Bender

    Shounen EXAMURAI by EXILE x Amano Youichi

    Re: [NEW]EXAMURAI by EXILE x Amano Youichi I have just started reading this series and compared to akaboshi it's better, so far. Maybe now, being published in Jump SQ, he gets more time to achieve chapters but I am impressed how both art and story are totally at a different level. :blink Even...
  3. Bender

    Shounen Enigma by Sakaki Kenji

    May someone translate this spoil from e15, please? :D
  4. Bender

    Shounen Enigma by Sakaki Kenji

  5. Bender

    Shounen Enigma by Sakaki Kenji

  6. Bender

    Shounen Toriko by Mitsutoshi Shimabukuro

    Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi Toriko 122 MS is out.
  7. Bender

    Shounen Toriko by Mitsutoshi Shimabukuro

    Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi
  8. Bender

    Shounen Toriko by Mitsutoshi Shimabukuro

    Re: Toriko by Shimabukuro Mitsutoshi I'm really interested in Toriko but this arc is longer to start than others(maybe because we get used to more adventure and action).
  9. Bender

    Shounen Enigma by Sakaki Kenji

    Thanks [CxC], e11 and e12 were awesome! It's a good thing to come out of the school for some fresh air. Now Sumio's power has evolved. It seems he can make predictions while being awake and more important they are animated. So, does it mean he can predict Kurisu's moves continuously ? I...
  10. Bender

    Shounen Enigma by Sakaki Kenji

    Hi everybody. I'm pleased to meet people who like this series:D
Top