Recent content by benelori

  1. benelori

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Franziska von Karma

    Oh I read most of the popular stuff from the big 3 era, and I started out as a reviewer on this site. You can look up my Naruto stuff it's still here šŸ˜‚ And I have One Piece and Bleach, too, but far less I'm not up to date with the newer stuff, except Jujutsu. My weekly reads are only OP and...
  2. benelori

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Franziska von Karma

    I found some ancient shit:
  3. benelori

    Fun Thread Kiss or Count - Part 2

    Kissu
  4. benelori

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Kimchi

    Agreed again, Persepolis Rising is a bit chaotic...I'm still halfway through Tiamat's Wrath, but it's still in a setup phase...I think Nemesis Games is the best...only 4 point of view characters, good peaks in the story and tight writing due to limited POV characters
  5. benelori

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Kimchi

    No problem \o/ The main series? Or are you in for the prequels and everything? Back when I read Dune I did it in chronological order and it was an interesting journey, very Bell curve like :D I'm finishing up The Expanse series, so if we're talking sci-fi recs, that's up there too...if you...
  6. benelori

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Kimchi

    There you go then, you have at least 5 books :D I think the books are a LOT better...I agree with you about the show and in addition to that, the Meths in the book are a bit different, the story is different (in many key points, actually) and an Envoy's abilities are a lot more impressive when...
  7. benelori

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Kimchi

    Sometimes people say Neuromancer and they refer to the entire Sprawl Trilogy and not just the book 1, so where do you stand? The rest of the trilogy is pretty good I would suggest Takeshi Kovacs trilogy, Altered Cabon, etc...try that, whatever your opinions on the show may be...I didn't like the...
  8. benelori

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Kimchi

    Well...it's true that I like RPGs and cyberpunk is a favourite reading genre, but I won't buy that game any time soon :D Happy New Year everyone \o/
  9. benelori

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Kimchi

    The 5G network thing was mostly a funny health concern, but some people started believing that it caused the outbreak in Wuhan and so it exploded... We had a "celebrity" here declaring publicly that he won't vaccinate himself, because of the microchips...and he's quite a public figure, football...
  10. benelori

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Kimchi

    Myea, people are afraid of Bill Gates' microchips (as they post about their dissapointment on facebook :D ) There there :comfort ...is it at least something you like?
  11. benelori

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Kimchi

    Let's throw away a year's worth of effort, yaay! To be fair, most people who didn't give a fuck now, didn't give a fuck before, either :/
  12. benelori

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Kimchi

    Styling can be self taught and it can be pretty cool once you know some neat css tricks...for actual programming you will have to be serious :D Ok, just like any other day, we bought gifts for each other earlier, so there was nothing special...and during this pandemic it's pretty hard to...
  13. benelori

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Kimchi

    Full stack development is a buzzword nowadays and most resources do not even begin to cover the complexity...my suggestion is that if you have experience in design, then stick to front-end development for a while Yup, only first part is there and it's still not finished, but I like Larian and...
  14. benelori

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Kimchi

    Well, that's designer work, I guess...I assumed web, because of the HTML5...anyways that's pretty good, many designers that I work with stop at the design part and they let dev teams implement what they have done, so I like that you do that as well, gives you more options There was a HD...
  15. benelori

    The Last Person to Post Wins - Kimchi

    I'm not reading that much manga anymore, mostly re-reading if I get in the mood...I'm still following One Piece and waiting for ToG I'm actually reading The Expanse series...I wanna finish the series, before the new seasons comes out RTS as in LoL and others, or older stuff? Age of Empires 2...
Top