Re: Future match-ups that WILL happen in the war
I'm Calling It Now
Cang Du vs Rangiku Matsumoto and Tōshirō Hitsugaya (Toshiro's Hollow-fied Vacuum-Ice Bankai)
Bazz-B vs Isshin Kurosaki(In His Hollow Infused Banki, Along With His Reunion With Tōshirō)
Äs Nödt vs Byakuya Kuchiki...
Sanji gets owned yet again. Which is not surprising seeing as how he fell to DD's subordinate.
Sanji is still in the middle of character development for the new-world. He needs to refine his armaments haki and I findit interesting to find out how his powers will manifest when he enters the...
Re: Bleach 552 Discussion / 553 Predictions
I Love The Way That Tite Kubo Progresses Bleach, And The Foreshadowing Is Impeccable
I love very direct story progression and Kubo gets right to the point when writing Bleach. Up til this chapter alone he has foreshadowed at-least 5 battles.
Cang Du...
Does anybody else notice that Minato's cloak is the polar opposite of Naruto's cloak? Meaning that they both are incomplete.
I'm guessing that when Minato transfers the other 1/2 of the Nine-Tails chakra to Naruto he will get a dramatic power boost, it might even awaken his inner Sage of Six...
Re: One Piece 698 Discussion / 699 Predictions (NEXT CHAPTER IN 2 WEEKS!)
Prediction
I was right about Smoker vs Doflamingo, I was right about the figure being Aokiji, Now im predicting that "King of Beast" has a mystical zoan devil fruit, type: dragon.
Also does anybody see the similarities...