Recent content by berol

  1. Syaoran

    "Even if the heart does not return, I will still protect her...Sakura" I think what Real Syaoran said means that even if the heart that he gave to Clone Syaoran (the heart that made Clone Syaoran loved and protected Sakura since his childhood) doesn't return to him, he (RSyaoran) will still...
  2. Feedback New(ish) Layout, let us know what you think

    It really nice.. Great Job! :D
  3. Discussion DGM ch107 Review by ttx

    I think it's related to Jasdebi's abilities to make things out of their imagination, they just wanted to make Crowley believe that he got the bottle then Ta Da! he's not Since they like to play a lot I think this scene really fit Jasdebi's character
  4. Old Discussion/Prediction Threads

    Re: Tsubasa 136 Discussion Thread OMG I love this chapter! I've been wondering when will they bring characters from Magic Knight Rayearth..and now two of my favorite characters from MKR is out.. I can't wait to read the development of this chapter, Hope Hikaru, Umi and Fuu will show up too :p
  5. Indonesian Thread

    Re: The Indonesian Thread Ada deh... :p Wah, D-gray man sm Narutonya kok ga nongol2 yah? :s
  6. Indonesian Thread

    Re: The Indonesian Thread Oh, dah pernah di post ya? sori sori :D Nama: Aletha Ivrina S. Umur:19 Manga favorit: Shounen: Naruto, Bleach, ES 21, D-gray man (makanya gw disini :p) Shoujo:Eden no Hana, Please save my earth, Fruits basket, Vampire Knight Met lebaran buat yg ngerayain!! Btw...
  7. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 10 (Ch. 87-97) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray-Man 095 Discussion That's what I've been thinking also, at first I thought that mark was only related to his healing ability, but this chapter made me wonder whether he's immortal. I even imagined that he made some sacrifices just to gain the ability to stay alive until he meet...
  8. Archived The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 1

    Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread My daughter :p (kidding) That's the child of my mother's friend, her name's Key, sometimes I babysit her..
  9. Other Your Favorite Quotes: Quotable Quotes!

    Re: Your Favorite Quotes: Quotable Quotes! (Post it here) [color=purple]Happy to see you sick-Sick to see you happy If you hit two keys on the typewriter, the one you don't want hits the paper No matter how great your triumphs or how tragic your defeats -- approximately one billion Chinese...
  10. The Member Picture Thread

    My mother's friend's daughter and I at McD Glorietta Hi there.. :p Sleepy...
  11. Discussion The "How Much Time Do You Spend on the Computer" Thread

    Hmm..about 2 to 3 hours a day, just to open my email, FS, post in forum, and download my favorite mangas :D
  12. Indonesian Thread

    Re: The Indonesian Thread Nama asli neh? kasitau punya Karasu dulu dunk :p Gw lahir di Lampung, SMU di Jakarta, dan Kuliah di Bandung :D BTW Karasu, kata2 avatar lo kocak banget, gw jd nyengir2 sendiri disini :smile-big
  13. Indonesian Thread

    Re: The Indonesian Thread Hai..hai slm kenal, gw newbie neh :p ga nyangka ternyata orang Indonesia banyak juga disini :D
  14. DGM Art Thread

    Re: D.Gray-Man Art thread Nice....whoever drew it, he/she is good
  15. Shoujo Kodomo no Omocha by Obana Miho

    Re: Kodocha (Kodoma No Omocha in Japan) Yes, it really is a good manga..and very funny :D I've read until vol 05 so far, thanks for recommending it
Top