Recent content by bestjay912

  1. bestjay912

    Chapter Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 271 - Spoilers & Discussion

    I like the ending Yuji got a great ending for a protagonist that's been through as much pain and shit since Guts.
  2. bestjay912

    Chapter Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 265 - Spoilers & Discussion

    It truly does show why Yuji is my favorite character of this new generation. He feels his emotions, goes through pain and ultimately forgives; he even considers mercy towards those who harmed him. Amazing chapter. Phenomenal storytelling.
  3. bestjay912

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 263 - Spoilers & Discussion

    Hana coming through with the final flash - I doubt it will work but no lie, I love the art and the pace.
  4. bestjay912

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 262 - Spoilers & Discussion

    Gege hit Sukuna with a phone call šŸ˜‚ - I love this manga.
  5. bestjay912

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1117 Discussion

    Zoro +1000 being able to clash conquers haki with 1 of the 5 elders. Sanji - 500 getting his leg snapped with a bite. We knew the will of D. meant something but im excited to see how this plays with all of the characters down the line. Side bar - having the will of D. legit seems to be a...
  6. bestjay912

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 262 - Spoilers & Discussion

    I think this chapter is short because it sets up Yuta to do some form of masterful technique when his back is against the wall within the barrier. Mean while I thought it was odd that he went straight for Domain Expansion instead of utilizing Rika to further tire and disconnect Megumi's soul...
  7. bestjay912

    Chapter Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 260 - Spoilers & Discussion

    This is amazing - GoGo coming back and fighting as a curse spirit for the good guys (at least for now) is too dope.
  8. bestjay912

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 250 - Spoilers & Discussion

    HARD WORK AND DETERMINATION! ... we cheated. I'm excited to see what type of training they did to get that much strong in a short amount of time. I wonder if they got stronger using a binding vow like Gon in HxH
  9. bestjay912

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 230 - Spoilers & Discussion

    a solid chapter Gojo lookin dope before he dies I fear
  10. bestjay912

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 222 - Spoilers & Discussion

    it seems like Gojo is gonna die in this upcoming fight - reminiscent of when their ancestors fought in the past. I'm excited for what will happen after the fallout, hopefully a Yuji redemption at least saving some of his friends.
  11. bestjay912

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 213 - Spoilers & Discussion

    Remember at the beginning of the manga Gogo states that Yuta is potentially stronger than him, so it wouldn't be a stretch to say that Yuta could probably defeat Megami Sunkuna and possessed Geto. I hope that Yuji gains access to Sukuna's old abilities since they have cohabitated for a long time...
  12. bestjay912

    Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 213 - Spoilers & Discussion

    I think the writing/plot is amazing reading the last 2 chapters had me on the edge of my seat. It will be exciting to see whether megumi stops himself or if maki or someone else stops this situation. I think its clear that Sukuna is the number 1 hated sorcerer - that's why he's trying to...
Top