i guess, but the sticking point is that there’s no real way to accurately measure digital sales (at least as comprehensively) as shoseki/oricon. There’s not really much we can do besides speculate, which is why I suppose it’s brought up less.
Anyway what are our predictions for the kagurabachi...
I'll hold my breath until I see sales numbers but realistically i'd say only ichi and astro so far have the potential to become hits. I wouldn't go as far as to say himaten will become one solely because its wsj is starved for a romcom; it could 100% be overshadowed by blue box.
considering the context of the post you quoted was regarding an actual season two it’s disingenuous to refer to it as a “sequel anime” for UU
are you saying the production of a one hour special and an entirely new season are comparable?
UU status?
Also took at the shoseki numbers; very surprising to see that kagurabachi backlog is outpacing the backlog of two big series with new anime out
Unfortunate for UU but two bottom ones in a row isn’t something that can argued away
Kagurabachi and ichi were good as always
hakutaku seems alright but I will wait