Recent content by big_p

  1. Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun yeah, so i was wondering if anyone knew where i could get a hold of the raw for the latest chapter? i used to hit raw-paradise, but that place sure has changed. for some reason i am dying to know whats new in the kenichi universe. I...
  2. Psyren Volume 12 (ch099-ch107) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 105 Spoiler Discussion the raw is out on raw paradise. From the last page I just wish ageha would pull out a split second Melcheesee's Disc and buzz saw Yusaka in half.
  3. Chapter Bleach 391 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 391 Spoiler Discussion Let me get this straight...the vizards show up and decimate a couple of Gillians without even using ShiKai and in Mshiro and Love's cases not even Zanpakutos, no biggie, and the Captains basically crap their pants in awe of their "power." Now Aizen shows up...
  4. Create your own Melchee's program

    Sounds a little dangerous, can it be controlled to that extent? It if is a blast radius effect then wouldnt it devour any physical matter as well?
  5. Create your own Melchee's program

    Dunno, his (your) mine strikes me as similar to Miroku planting seeds in people that lay dormant until he chooses to activate them and seep the life from them, so it could work. Then again I am not sure if it is confirmed as to whether or not that is how his works, so maybe not.
  6. Seinen Tenjou Tenge by Oh! Great

    So...does anyone know that status of Stand Alone Edited Mangas? Whether or not they are working on the chapter, or where we can get a translation?
  7. Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun Damn! early chapter is out. Looks interesting. I think they will wind up taking eachother/themselves out due to the dangerousness that Koetsugi and the Elder talked about.
  8. Hangout History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Hangout

    Re: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun new chapter raw is out, all i can say is YES!!!!! Finally, that freakin guy shows up again, good stuff is coming.
  9. Chapter Bleach 386 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 386 Spoiler Discussion Yes, Tousen is dead. People do not survive having swords shoved through their skulls let alone having that same sword then change into a dual sickle whilst still in the middle of their heads. Tousen style points : -10 Hisagi style points : +1000
  10. Chapter Bleach 384 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 384 Spoiler Discussion I think that while Komamura is getting wailed on by Masked Tousen, Kensei should finish beating that shit out of Wonderweiss and come over and give Hisagi a pep talk about being a f*ckin badass and a man, rather than a wuss who is afraid of his sword. After...
  11. Psyren Volume 11 (ch090-ch098) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 97 Spoiler Discussion Good Stuff good stuff!! I cannot wait for 100th chapter, I'm sure it will contain something incredible! Perhaps the first meeting of the 5 WISE? I'm hoping for a color page.
  12. Psyren Volume 11 (ch090-ch098) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 96 Spoiler Discussion So I wonder if the Grana that we saw in Psyren was under the control of Miroku. It says something about planting a seed in his eye and taking control of him. With Junas there perhaps Grana put up more of a fight and Miroku was forced to Trance him. Which, if...
  13. Psyren Volume 11 (ch090-ch098) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 95 Discussion / 96 Prediction So were getting pretty close to chapter 100. Anyone got any predictions for something special happening? And I do not mean color pages or any of that. I mean something truly incredible being revealed. I personally am hoping to learn more about...
  14. Psyren Volume 11 (ch090-ch098) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 95 Discussion / 96 Prediction I agree, because while i do not think either or them is trying particularly hard at this point, Grana made that look real easy. there is no way Miroku can match him without something completely ridiculous. I think it will have to be done with words. I...
  15. Psyren Volume 11 (ch090-ch098) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 95 Spoiler Discussion So ... I just looked at the raw and all I can say is ... JESUS CHRIST MIROKU!!!! YOU JUST GOT F*@KED!!!!!!!! DAMN!!!!!! I read that he got burned and all in the spoilers, but Holy Dammit Christmas, that is some f*@kin severe SPF 10,000 sh!t.
Top