Recent content by bigmouse

  1. Chapter One Piece 602 Discussion / 603 Prediction Thread

    lmao ^^ Yea, Old, sick whitebeard fought equally (i think) with Shanks and Shanks blocked Akainu's punch so easily that means Whitebeard > Akainu. No matter what you argue, the fact that yonkou > admiral is true (maybe even fleet admiral).
  2. Chapter One Piece 602 Discussion / 603 Prediction Thread

    I heard some where if the devil fruit user deceased, the fruit will be available again right? I can imagine someone eating Ace's fruit and become the man of fire :) and then Luffy will defeat him out of anger :D
  3. Chapter One Piece 602 Discussion / 603 Prediction Thread

    Anyone noticed that perona is flying? That means that it isn't her real body :). We still have some hope that perona might be the next SH :)
  4. Chapter One Piece 601 Discussion / 602 Prediction Thread

    There are 17 Vice Admirals http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Vice_Admiral scroll down, you will see the list
  5. Chapter One Piece 601 Discussion / 602 Prediction Thread

    People got to understand that haki doesn't automatically make someone super strong. I don't think most VA are as strong as people think they are. Smoker isn't that strong and he's VA level. I'm also sure that shichibukai > VA since before the marine ford war, they emphasized that this is the war...
  6. Chapter One Piece 601 Discussion / 602 Prediction Thread

    Lol teleportation isn't fast movements. It's instantaneous travel which i don't think Kuma got it. He has the ability to push anything. Which he uses to "push" himself to another location at a very high speed. I think this speed is equal to Luffy's punch when he's punching px-5. As for...
  7. Chapter One Piece 601 Discussion / 602 Prediction Thread

    First of all, awesome chapter as always. I guess 602 would be a wrap up of this little fight. Momonga ship will probably intercept the Thousand Sunny and we will see some secret weapon of the Sunny :) As of the Robin argument, I think the government is the one that's trying to capture her...
Top