The thorn isn't the ignition weapon. It enhances baams shinsu,physical abilities. Baam is the ignition weapon. That's why Fug faked his death and beta calls him the complete one.also its what karaka meant by melting him with it.
Haha I literally just got done reading that part as well. He was talking to yu hansung at the end. I was wondering that myself as well. Then again seeing as baam is basically the creator of Fugs son it could mean him as well. Luslec served Violes father as a king so it'd only make sense for him...
Yeah I think you are right about that,. Macseth supposedly knows the way out of the tower. Which would make sense since the workshop is outside as well. Another reason I think it was him pictured in the chapter.
Luslec served violes father(V),who along with bams mother (arlen) created fug after they split from zahard. After Arlen and V died and disappeared he took over. He also traveled with zahard and the 10 but either turned down immortality or wasn't offered it.probably chose not to for same reason V...
Y0
Yeah they do say that but it doesn't mean she didn't have help. Also doesn't explain what I said. That's obviously another person over the dead boys body,more than likely the same person who is pictured just before the workshop starts. Who's over the workshop? The people obsessed with...
I think she may have used macseths help in preserving bams body. We see a figure in a grey shroud over the dead body and then a few panels layer we see V has killed himself and it's not the shroud guy. People were saying they think po gustang was talking to Macseth on the recorder on the end of...