Recent content by Binio

  1. Binio

    Chapter Bleach 507 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 507 Discussion / 508 Predictions Well, on the other hand, if he stole Yamamoto's bankai he would become the strongest of the strong and that would be morale-breaking as well... And he would be able to kill everybody and destroy all of Soul Society just by maintaining the bankai...
  2. Binio

    Rangiku-san

    :wtf Amazing, simply amazing... Very nice colours and very hot overall...
  3. Binio

    let's go ^^

    Well, I don't like the fact that you changed Kensei's and Mashiro's hair colour but except for that it's an amazing colouring. Everythings looks really really good. You should think of opening your own gallery here on MH some time!
  4. Binio

    366 Kensei Killing

    Nice one, I especially like the explosion... The background looks strange on the first panel, though =^
  5. Binio

    353.Inoue.Ulquiorra.coloured

    Well, Inoue looks weird because of the way you did her lips... But that's an awesome colouring, nevertheless :D
  6. Binio

    Yoruichi (Turn back the pendulum style)

    Wow, that's an amazing work... You're really talented! I'm gonna add this to my favourites on dA :D
  7. Binio

    [457] Covel lineart HQ

    Well, I kinda suck at colouring so I won't make any good use of it until I learn to do that job better... Still, if you could do that I'd save that lineart and maybe use it some day, when my skills get a little better... :P (and the credit is already there so I won't forget who did that :D)
  8. Binio

    Gaara

    OMG, so kawaiiii xD Like the lines and love the colours :)
  9. Binio

    Kakshi Gaiden

    Seen that before cause I'm watching you at dA... Just one thing to say - amazing. Keep posting your awesome colourings and drawings!
  10. Binio

    Naruto - 252 - Sakura ***26/07/09***

    I agree with lee-nus about the background... It's not as good as the rest of the colouring because you did Sakura real nice ;p
  11. Binio

    Conflicting Emotions

    :wtf Amazing work as always, you're a great artist.
  12. Binio

    ········【NARUTO】~~~~~~~【Joker-sai]

    Wow, that looks really amazing! Waiting for another colourings beacuse, man, does this look awesome...
  13. Binio

    --@--@--Naruto 254 Cover-Brothers--@--@--

    Breathtaking! Probably the best colouring of this picture I've seen... You got some nice style :D
  14. Binio

    [457] Covel lineart HQ

    Good lineart but it's a shame you didn't put the backgrounds for each Kage or even the lines separating them... Still, good job :)
  15. Binio

    457 by ufh2

    Yeah, that's the one flaw - there is light on him and looks like he's visible to everybody, while he should be hidden in the shadows... But I still think it's a good one :D
Top