Recent content by Bittersweettea

  1. Bittersweettea

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 317 Discussion

    It looks like that all the important relationships that Mael made while being Estarossa had been erased from his and everyone's memories just like Estarossa had been completely erased from reality. This is depressing but it looks like Nakaba wouldn't do anything about since Mael is reluctant to...
  2. Bittersweettea

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 317 Discussion

    Escanor is the badass in this chapter for me. Willing to protect and fight with his friends even at his weakest despite knowing that there's little that he could do while remaining cheerful is so admirable that I can't stop cheering for him. I know that there's little possibility that it will...
  3. Bittersweettea

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 316 Discussion

    I'm not actually sure what to feel about this chapter. It's not really boring for me and the last page actually made me excited on what will Escanor do next since I've thought that he won't fight anymore and I'm not really convinced that he will get Sunshine back. It is also nice to see the Sins...
  4. Bittersweettea

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 315 Discussion

    I'm late to the party again. While I am glad that Elizabeth is no longer her being a support in battle and is actively participating my disappointment with the DK grew and grew. I know that Zeldris' body is weaker that Mel's right now and Elizabeth's ark, even in a human body, is devastating...
  5. Bittersweettea

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 314 Discussion

    I know that people have already commented about the art but I still want to voice my appreciation with Nakaba's beautiful art style. It's a pleasure to look at each page,especially with the pages with the Sins and Mel's friends and comrades during the First Holy War. The battle had just...
  6. Bittersweettea

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 311 Discussion

    Well, I still have hope that the SD will show up later, be as a villain or not. The Demon King is still not stopping as long as he could kill Elizabeth an destroy his sons' lives, huh. I just hope that he won't see Gelda while Mel is away. Zeldris' waifu would be in danger.
  7. Bittersweettea

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 311 Discussion

    Ooh, Elizabeth is still alive. I'm happy that she is still alive though I feel that this is a waste opportunity for a good character development for Mel. And no I don't mean more power-up, just ole good character development. *sighs* Cusack meant well but his action just doomed his beloved...
  8. Bittersweettea

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 311 Discussion

    No matter who wins in the battle between 7DS vs Zeldris(possessed or not) the ones who will become the collateral damages would be the humans since it is obvious that the fight will happen in the Human Realm. I just hope that the Sins will be smart enough to bring the fight in a place far away...
  9. Bittersweettea

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 311 Discussion

    So we may now know what happened to the Demon Queen. Well let's just that he's not possessed by the DK because she will be another Elizabeth.
  10. Bittersweettea

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 311 Discussion

    Zeldris grew up or he DK possessed him?! What about Gelda?! What if the DK really possessed Zeldris and when she finally meets him he will kill her just like he had planned with Elizabeth back in Camelot?! I'm loving this development! I'm glad that Taizai isn't over yet!
  11. Bittersweettea

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 310 Discussion

    So a a rock killed Elizabeth? I didn't see that coming. Damn, rocks have been very busy lately. First they killed Jaime and Cercei and now they killed Elizabeth. Nakaba please just give her and Mel a break.
  12. Bittersweettea

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 309 Discussion

    I don't know what to expect anymore. Though it makes sense that Elizabeth doesn't seem to care that Mel is leaving last chapter now that she is coming with him. *lays down and cry*
  13. Bittersweettea

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 308 Discussion

    Okey, Nakaba seems to be in a rush to get the couples to conceive his next gen of characters just like the fights. Elizabeth knew that Meliodas is leaving and is now fine and understanding of it? Hmm, that seems like a sign that he will be away for many many years.
  14. Bittersweettea

    Discussion Manga and Anime Recommendations for when NNT Ends

    Well, all I could think of are Jojo, but you've already mentioned it. I don't know any good manga that aren't mainstream or popular so I'll be useless. And the mangas that I really liked like BHA and Akatsuki Yona are also mentioned in this thread. Btw I like this topic. Can't wait to read...
  15. Bittersweettea

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 307 Discussion

    Is Margaret wearing lipstick? And she seemed more forward in her affection towards Gilthunder than before. I hope that means she gained some confidence from Ludo during her possession. No Zeldris. C'mon Nakaba. So, my only question is: Where would Mael go in the end? Could he go back yo the...
Top