Recent content by black_crow

  1. black_crow

    Why do you like Katekyo Hitman Reborn?

    For me, its the art that really makes me love this series. Amano keeps getting more advanced in her artistic abilities. Every chapter I am amazed by the new detail and beauty of it all. I also love the plot of the KHR, there are always new twists that keep me interested. And the characters are...
  2. black_crow

    Reborn! volume 24 (ch216-226) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 218 Discussion / 219 Predictions Thread Wow, definetly wasnt expecting that to happen. But I must say that this chapter was so amazing!!! So many questions were answered and now so many more just popped up . I cant wait for next weeks chapter!!:omg
  3. black_crow

    Reborn! volume 23 (ch206-215) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 208 Discussion / 209 Predictions Thread This chapter was soo good!! The art was so amazing and the whole chapter was a great balance of information and plot! I have a feeling that since everyone else in the base is in some sort of trouble, that Tsuna will save the day. I cant wait to...
  4. black_crow

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 17 (Ch. 161-171) Discussion

    Re: DGM 171 Discussion / 172 Predictions This chapter was amazing!! Ever since they moved to the new headquarters, they have just been getting better and better ! Poor Allen he has gone through so much and now his master is supposedly dead . And Tim is like a lost puppy. Its just so sad. But i...
  5. black_crow

    Official Reborn Popularity Polls (latest 4th results out!!)

    Re: Reborn's 4th Anniversary Character Poll - VOTE NOW!! (A) Tsuna (B) Basil
  6. black_crow

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 17 (Ch. 161-171) Discussion

    Re: DGM 165 Discussion/166 Predictions Wow that basically covers it all^^ This chapter was very good, probably the best in a while, in my opinion. I feel real bad for Allen, but on the other hand, I cant wait for the talk next week!! XD. What was the significance of the first page? I didnt...
  7. black_crow

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 17 (Ch. 161-171) Discussion

    Re: DGM 161 Discussion/162 Predictions I thought this chapter was really funny. Though i dont understand why lavi and kanda were so surprised by the fact that Allen was "out cold" after being hit by missils (sp?). Also the art seems to be improving from the sketchy chapter which is definetly a...
  8. black_crow

    Reborn! volume 21 (ch186-195) Discussion

    Re: Reborn! 195 Spoiler thread Thanks for the spoilers! Gokudera looks sooo cool :XD and Uri is so cute/badass haha It looks like it is going to be a real intresting chapter. I wonder what the flashbacks will reveal. o cant wait ~
  9. black_crow

    The Reborn! Anime Discussion Thread

    I just watched 84 subbed. I was really suprised, i thought the filler was going to be horrible. But it was actually pretty believable, except for the end... Plus there was Tsuna in HDW Mode :XD, no more DW Mode or underwear flashes !!! I hope next week is similar :)
  10. black_crow

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 16 (Ch. 150-160) Discussion

    Re: DGM 160 Discussion/161 Predictions Ahahaha that made me laugh soo hard! DGM is definetly not the typical shounen, but it is definetly not a shoujo. I think the art,comedy and this kind of "fanservice" make DGM what it is. I agree, i thought that that was fanservice for guys.... im not...
  11. black_crow

    Art The Reborn Art thread

    soo cute Nappo-san!! Yours always remind me of a dream~ Keep up the good work:)
  12. black_crow

    The Reborn! Anime Discussion Thread

    Oh dear, so now the Vongola are going to have contact with the Millfiore again before training. I hope they at least make it..fit.
  13. black_crow

    The Reborn! Anime Discussion Thread

    Just watched 83 sub :) I loved it, some of the Varia arc music was in there and got to see alot of future people. I actually think that fuuta's voice fits him quite nicely. It was a good episode, despite the censoring, but oh well. Im just sad about the fillers. I hope they wont last too...
  14. black_crow

    Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 16 (Ch. 150-160) Discussion

    Re: DGM 160 Discussion/161 Predictions I thought this chapter was going to be too crackish, but i actually enjoyed it. it was a nice break from all the seriousness of all other chapters and series. I loved bookmans' face on page 6 and how Allen apologized :XD!Despite this, I think that it is...
  15. black_crow

    Art The Reborn Art thread

    I like them all!! Lintu's Collenelo looks really good and sexy! Emy, Uri is soooo cute~ I love it :XD @ admirenkiwi- I love your drawings! I especially love Hibari and Hibird!! Cant wait to see more from you all :)
Top