Recent content by Blackberry90

  1. Blackberry90

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    I agree with this, at least I would not be as disappointed as now.
  2. Blackberry90

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    I thought that there would be at least some notification about the break, I was kinda shocked when I read the news.
  3. Blackberry90

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    For God's sake...>.> I honestly am getting weary because of these breaks.
  4. Blackberry90

    Discussion DGM Chapter 213 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 213 Spoiler Thread Guys, why I can't access chinese scans? The page gets closed automaticaly after 5 seconds :( Edit: Never mind, I found it from another page ^^;
  5. Blackberry90

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    I think there were 2 Edited Mangas for last month's chapter. One from mangastream and the other one was from another group I don't know. So I hope whoever the second group is will continue to scanlate DGM TT.TT
  6. Blackberry90

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    Well at least it is only one month break...may issue comes out in april right?
  7. Blackberry90

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    I too hope it can be resolved. Btw, Im sorry it this was asked before but do you guys have any idea how long the break will take?
  8. Blackberry90

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    I can't access either. I hope it comes back. I wonder what happened...
Top