Recent content by BlackLion

  1. Edens Zero Chapter 83 Spoilers & Discussion

    Won't all of this become useless when they make the comeback? It's Just for show and we all know that
  2. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma ~Le Dessert~ Chapter 3 Spoilers and Discussion

    Well the shippers should be happy since we have a clear Sorina development Still this was also true in the last chapter, the only thing these three chapters add is some Yukihira Family backstory (which could've been put in a single chapter in the actual manga just by avoiding some useless Asahi...
  3. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma ~Le Dessert~ Chapter 3 Spoilers and Discussion

    The 15 missing pages: Panels with the age of Hayama, Aldinis, Shinomya, Polaris others, Mimakasa A page of Erika introspection A that will be all 3 extra chapter only for Asahi to be called "big bro Asahi"
  4. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma ~Le Dessert~ Chapter 3 Spoilers and Discussion

    I'd agree IF this wasn't an epilogue A Jou vs. Soma challenge even if just in frames What do we get instead? Asahi and self explanatory panels I'll pretend the manga ended in the last chapter, it was better that way
  5. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma ~Le Dessert~ Chapter 3 Spoilers and Discussion

    My 2 cents An Epliogue with an open ending is a nonsense In the end the only thing those three chapters added was STILL Asashi,possibly the worst character I've read on Jump (if you exclude the quincy army from bleach) and some Tamako backstory that had to be included in the original run And...
  6. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 313 Spoilers and Discussion

    If it ends with 3 chapters so without a Soma-Erina final then it was probably axed volume-wise Unless a sequel is announced tho I doubt it's the case
  7. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 312 Spoilers and Discussion

    Well as SnS ends a new and awaited manga will take his place Shokugeki no Asahi the one story we are all been waiting for
  8. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 296 Discussion/297 Predictions

    I don't think the problem lies in the possible (and at this point probable) cancellation It's the idea behind the noirs that is poor "Japan Chefs are idiots who'd wager anything so I Mr. Chrollo with magic will lead the Quincy to destroy them"
  9. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 296 Discussion/297 Predictions

    I officially join the "end this arc already" faction I coud live with the Jou offscreen trashing With the exclusion of good charatchters form blue without actual reason (Hayama above all) With the absurd Dark Chefs setting and absurd characters (since they were almost acceptable after being...
  10. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 240 Discussion/241 Predictions

    Nope She is a SIDE character However important she is in your hearts that does not make her a major Think about Sakura in Naruto She is everywhere and what does she do is basically nothing 9 times out of 10 In this particular case depicting a character with great potential but a crapload of...
  11. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 240 Discussion/241 Predictions

    Guys you do understand that Megumi is a SIDE character and chronologically in 6-7 months gone from worst student in the school from stealing a vote in a sweets-based match against the best patissier in tootsuki,4th elite 3rd strongest of central ? And even got recognised by the opponent (which...
  12. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 206 Discussion / 207 Predictions

    I don't think they will There are going to be some painful defeats expecially against the top 4 E10 left (Momo the Samurai Eishi Rindou) Though I believe this round is going to be a complete victory
  13. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 206 Discussion / 207 Predictions

    Guys you can't seriously believe that the rebels are not gonna win this It's like Goku vs. Frieza or Ken vs Raoul ecc. All the rebels' future is at stake and not only that Also the Nakiri family the Yukihira Family and the whole academy's future in the event they don't get a win both Erina and...
  14. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 192 Discussion/ 193 Predictions

    It's certainly true that (even for popularity issues) Plot-wise giving the 2 an escape route and also giving Soma a defeatable opponent whitout having to overpower him is a normal thing It just punishes those two way too much in my opinion Even simply give them a page where they lost against...
  15. Chapter Shokugeki no Soma 192 Discussion/ 193 Predictions

    Hi I've been reading the forums for a while and decided to jump in the discussion (anything to avoid studying lol) Kinda wanted to ask your opinion on Alice and Ryou don't they get out of this pretty bad? I mean , I'm not particularly fond of either of them , and being Italian I subconsciously...
Top