Recent content by blackmidnight

  1. HSDK Chapter 513 discussion/514 predictions

    Can someone explain how realeasing Ki Works? earlier in the Takeda Liu fight it was made out that not even liu knew how to do it properly but he was like already at the top of the bar in relation to ki what does realeasing ki actually do how does it help what have they been doing up till now?
  2. HSDK Chapter 500 Discussion / 501 Predictions

    Your right she is, but i think the whole purpose of this manga is more to show us "the Journey" of kenichi and his rise to eventually succeding Ryouzan in the future, dude he might not surpass Miu till their both practically borderline masters but i can assure you he will at some point shounen...
  3. HSDK Chapter 496 Discussion / 497 Predictions

    I used to really like takeda as a character but now its just all about him trying to impress Miu and we all know thats never gonna happen, just like how the flower chick will never get with ken so those characters are pretty dull now in my opinion. I'd be stoked as to see Ukita get a master!
  4. HSDK Chapter 494 Discussion / 495 Predictions

    IF you read it correctly it implies takedas agile movements and boxing hops aren't useful against lugh since he keeps distancing himself lugh is a counter style so hes not one to go on the offensive speed wont be that useful against someone who doesn't really require it to fight he simply has to...
  5. HSDK Chapter 494 Discussion / 495 Predictions

    ITs gonna be pretty gay if the blind yomi guy gets beat here though. I think it'lll get broken up before things intesify. or maybe he will pawn takeda to show how strong kenseis yomi are but bail before killing him. I just think it really sucks how basically all the yomi kensei has gathered...
  6. HSDK Chapter 490 Discussion / 491 Predictions

    I didnt mean in regards to tactics i meant morale
  7. HSDK Chapter 490 Discussion / 491 Predictions

    Yeah man i thought that to, kenichi needs to step up and take on the leader role a bit more Nijima is more like the sneaky bastard strategist ken is like the morale hero everyone looks up to just going to make a marvel reference here and says hes like captain america but way more pussy lol...
  8. HSDK 480 Discussion / 481 Predictions

    I think we'lljust all have to accept that ken isnt gonna surpass miu until right at the end of the manga. I wish ken met a new super master that was like him kind of was talentless as a disciple but is like kickass strong now and he teaches ken for a bit similarto jiraiya from naruto. The elder...
  9. Akira's new main disciple ?

    They weren't all his disciples shou was his only disciple the other 2 were his body guards and then after shous death he trained them because of their will to avenge shou.
  10. HSDK 479 Discussion / 480 Predictions

    How do you figure that? lol
  11. HSDK Chapter 478 Discussion/ 479 Predictions

    I dont think your supposed to think that far into it ahaha
  12. HSDK Chapter 478 Discussion/ 479 Predictions

    I think it would be pretty interesting to see ken having to protect miu cause she keeps like mental bugging everytime a fight rolls around also it would give him and the others time to catch up to her
  13. HSDK Chapter 478 Discussion/ 479 Predictions

    I'd say this arcs got 2-3 chaps left
  14. HSDK Chapter 478 Discussion/ 479 Predictions

    i really dont see why matsuena felt the need to ake it appear as if it wasnt thanks to ken miu was brought back why did he have to do that? HE really loves miu thats for sure
  15. Question Whats do you guys think the elder is referring to here?

    I was thinking maybe it was like a new elder training as in hes nearly ready for it.
Top