Recent content by BlackPearl

  1. Shounen .hack//G.U.+ by Morita Yuzuhana & Hamazaki Tatsuya

    Re: .Hack//GU The links don't work anymore ._.'''
  2. Discussion Translaters! I have a request!!

    AH XD thanks for the info
  3. Discussion Translaters! I have a request!!

    I don't think so…
  4. Discussion Translaters! I have a request!!

    damn *hits head* thanks anyway^^ does someone on the site know chinese?
  5. Discussion Translaters! I have a request!!

    Well, I found some time ago an episode called Zone a diffrent a story of how Allen got his powers, I wuold be FOREVER greatful if someone translated it!! T T. I can't understand if it's Japanese of Chinese though
  6. Info D.Gray-man Reverse Novels Info & Discussion

    DGM Novel? Sorry if ask again, but my computer broke and I lost the link^^;;; Does someone know where I can buy the novels of DGM?
  7. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 10 (Ch. 87-97) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray-Man chapter 95 Predictions I doubt that he'll die, maybe it'll look like it for a few chap. to make some suspance (if you write it like that Oo) you just like in Naruto when they went after looked some ppl died (at least I thought so XD) and then *puff* they are back to life.
  8. Anime D.Gray-man Season 1 (Episodes 1-51) Discussion

    Re: DGM Anime EP3 [raw] weeee thank you eni~~!! <3
  9. Info D.Gray-man Reverse Novels Info & Discussion

    Re: Reverse Novel 02 is Out! OOOHHH~~~!!! Me wants!! I REALLY it'll come out in italy *dreams*
  10. Anime D.Gray-man Season 1 (Episodes 1-51) Discussion

    Re: D.Gray-Man Anime EP2 - raw is out \(^o^)/ I REALLY loved this ep :p I got used to Allens voice to, and yeah I like Allens eye color too Eni :p *glomps Allen* xD And they made Kanda very well :eyeroll . And Linali having greenish hair :blink ……… ugh………
  11. Anime D.Gray-man Season 1 (Episodes 1-51) Discussion

    Re: The D.Gray-Man Anime Thread ummm…… I've downloaded the RAW and, even thought I waited a lot for the manga, I don't like it much I prefer the manga. And Allens voice >< it's terrible it really doesn't suit him, I really sound like a girl…
  12. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 10 (Ch. 87-97) Discussion

    Re: D.Gray-Man 092 Discussion i loved this chap!! apart from the fact it was super funny xD it looks like the art is going back the way it was (that's why kanda is so cool XP)
  13. Info DGM Episode Downloads (last update: ep 78)

    Re: D.Gray-Man Anime Trailer @Allen Walker: Here's the subbed one for now^^ http://www.sendspace.com/file/qhg6fi Anyway I don't really mind Allens voice but I wuold've prefferd if he had Eds in FMA^^ And it looks like he's much cutter in the manga thought X3 EDIT: Here the other one Allen...
  14. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 10 (Ch. 87-97) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray-man 091 Discussion I made the Edited Manga if you want^^ http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=8910.msg168822#msg168822
  15. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 10 (Ch. 87-97) Discussion

    Re: D. Gray-man 091 Discussion Yeah I agree, but I prefer his black side ^^ *like black guys* I nearly fell off my chair when I saw him headbut Allen XDDDD
Top