Recent content by Blacksabeth

  1. Chapter Naruto 644 Discussion / 645 Predictions

    Re: How will Kakashi return and will he have a reunion with 4th Hokage Minato Hmm.. Well firstly Orochimaru's arms didn't come back for breaking the technique. I just re-read the part when he summons the 4 hokages again, at no point does he get his arms back. Actually he gets his arms back...
  2. Chapter Naruto 644 Discussion / 645 Predictions

    Re: How will Kakashi return and will he have a reunion with 4th Hokage Minato A thought just occured whilst reading your post KungPao.. Everyone predicts both halves of Kurama to come together and give Naruto more power. We saw a glimpse of this, in this latest chapter 644 of Kurama sharing his...
  3. Discussion Should Sasuke be Hokage or even a Hokage candidate?

    They should all be allowed to be candidates for Hokage So as a guess I'd say these are the nominees; Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Konohamaru, Sakura, Kiba, Kakashi, Then take things into account - Sasuke is rogue ninja and currently has a bounty on his head from the Ninja alliance. I can see...
  4. Discussion How will Kakashi return and will he have a reunion with 4th Hokage Minato

    Reply to some Posts Hokage's Return Well Hokages entrance isn't yet atleast but yeah. It's going to be laaaame compared to Minato's. It will be well cheesy with like gaara standing in the middle all serious, raikage and hokage on his sides, tsuchikage flying on the left and Mizukage on the right...
  5. Discussion How will Kakashi return and will he have a reunion with 4th Hokage Minato

    We've seen Kakashi and Obito reunite and Obito and Minato but now we need to see student and master reunited. Are they both already on the verge of death? I don't know how Kakashi will return now. If he could get back I'm sure he would of done it by now unless he's replenishing chakra to...
  6. Chapter Fairy Tail 341-343 Discussion/ 344 Predictions

    .... I like the pace of FT and whats happening but all I can think is, This is kinda like Rave Master... Fairy Tail creators are those 4 people. Well in rave master there were the 4 knights. Anyway I posted because any thoughts on who the 4 creators are? Okay 2 are nailed - Warrod and Mavis...
  7. Chapter Naruto 632 Discussion / 633 Predictions

    Did naruto just throw a rasen shuriken right next to Sakura? http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/33759734/22 Suppose he doesn't really have any other moves but wow, just use a highly dangerous technique K. Sasuke I don't mind him using that technique cause his eyes are haxed. Oh WoW...
  8. Chapter Fairy Tail 317 Discussion/ 318 Predictions

    For Mashima's writing, it isn't logical that he'l stay away from time travel. He has done it in his previous work, and he's also made a time travelling machines/huge aircrafts turn into mass weapons before too so he could still take it either way or both. I reckon Lucy's just confused, which is...
  9. Chapter Fairy Tail 317 Discussion/ 318 Predictions

    Rogues shadow talking.. my guess is that he didn't kill his dragon :O Shocker right? Not like everyones been saying that every week, anyway. He didn't kill his dragon, but his dragon didn't leave him either. Most out there prediction is this shadow talking is his dragon. Also Sting's going to...
  10. Chapter Fairy Tail 316 Discussion/ 317 Predictions

    All of Laxus' fights have been amazing though. First against Mystogan. Pretty sick, then Erza, she was struggling. Natsu and Gajeel was really good, it took alot for them to take him down. Against Hades he was putting up a better fight than anyone, he could of kept going and fought on but...
  11. Chapter Fairy Tail 316 Discussion/ 317 Predictions

    @Morlun My first post since mangastream forum died woop. I also think that the reason they are over 80 is because of their DS power, however it is hinted they became part of them like when they power up their enemy can see the resemblance of their dragon. But I think thats just to throw us off...
Top