Recent content by Blackthornhiei

  1. Blackthornhiei

    Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei The chapter was so funny and at the same time I felt sorry for the poor teacher that got stuck with the demons. Though I do wonder what happened to
  2. Blackthornhiei

    Beelzebub Hangout Thread

    Re: Beelzebub by Tamura Ryuhei Unrelated to the current chapter, but I received the first volume today, and I don't recall these images being shared. Cover inside covers Extras between the chapters Iwashiro Toshiaki congratulating on the first volume Feel free to use.
  3. Blackthornhiei

    Psyren Fanart Thread

    A year and 8 months after I posted my Shiner plushie, I did another plushie, this time of Junas. Color scheme was based on the latest manga cover (Now if only I had official color images of the other 5 original Star Commanders...)
  4. Blackthornhiei

    Psyren Volume 13 (ch108-ch116) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 111 Spoiler Discussion If I rememember correctly, the tavoo with Asaga and Tatsuo mentioned that sunlight is harmful to those who have undegone Illumina's Forge. And sunlight does leak in the area where Usui was, so maybe he's protecting himself.
  5. Blackthornhiei

    Discussion Do your parents watch anime?

    My mom used to wonder what I found interesting about anime and manga, when all of a sudden I caught her watching Pokemon daily. Then she told me she used to watch the original Astroboy when she was a kid and enjoyed it a lot. She watched all of Fullmetal Alchemist when it aired on local tv...
  6. Blackthornhiei

    Info Reborn! merchandise thread

    I don't know if this is the right place to ask. If it isn't, please feel free to delete. I've seen some Reborn plushies, mostly of Tsuna (but I've also seen Gokudera as well) in eBay and some local conventions. Now, I know that when it comes to plushies, it's hard to tell whether it is...
  7. Blackthornhiei

    Discussion Shoujo for people who don't like shoujo

    Let me say it. I don't like shoujo. Or maybe I should say that I don't like most shoujo. This is because most of the ones I've picked follow the formula of "girl has dreams and goals; girl drops dreams and goals to chase a bad boy who doesn't pay attention to her; good boy likes girl, but...
  8. Blackthornhiei

    Create your own Melchee's program

    Melchesee's mine? Infuse something with some Psi, program it to remain dormant until it senses some Psi nearby (distance programable beforehand) and boom! Useful for ambushes and escapes. Meh, too many unknown factors for this one. We don't know whether Ageha would still be connected to...
  9. Blackthornhiei

    Favorite Wise Member and your ranks...

    Re: Your most favorite Wise member is... Shiner. I liked his attitude from the very beginning. He seems to be enjoying himself but can get serious when needed. The impression I've gotten so far (but I could be wrong) is that he's rather avoid fighting as much as possible (I still think...
  10. Blackthornhiei

    What is Oboro doing?

    I also think Oboro as a potential WISE. But right now he's probably exploring, unless he has become Shiner's pet. As I have previously said, his feelings towards Ageha might prevent him from turning completely evil, but it might also make him do some crazy stuff.
  11. Blackthornhiei

    Psyren Volume 11 (ch090-ch098) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 96 Spoiler Discussion I have a feeling that the actions Ageha and company are taking in the present will actually make things worse in the future.
  12. Blackthornhiei

    Info How much does a tankoubon cost?

    If you mean the ones sold at La Ceiba, at $10 they're pretty cheap considering they come all the way from Spain. I've bought manga from from Spain through friends and they cost me around $15.00 Manga imported from Mexico can cost between $7.00 and $10.00, depending on the seller.
  13. Blackthornhiei

    Shounen Psyren by Iwashiro Toshiaki

    Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread Oops. My bad, then. In any case, I think it's good that some international publishers are starting to take note of it.
  14. Blackthornhiei

    Shounen Psyren by Iwashiro Toshiaki

    Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread I can read them either way. I wouldn't like to read Ageha say "holy cheese on rye with kraut" anyways. But if either Ivrea or Larp decide to pick up Psyren in Argentina I will bug you to help me get them XD.
  15. Blackthornhiei

    Shounen Psyren by Iwashiro Toshiaki

    Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread Apparently there are negotiations going on to license Psyren in Spain... Link! In spanish, though... I certainly hope it's true.
Top