Recent content by bladerash

  1. Chapter One Piece 599 Discussion / 600 Prediction Thread

    Re: One Piece 599 Spoilers Discussion Thread If zoro lost an eye.. I hope he'll have Franky making him a cyborg eye with superhuman vision.
  2. Chapter One Piece 598 Discussion / 599 Prediction Thread

    Want I want to see is how Franky developed. His cyborg arms are huge. He's prolly stronger then those pacifista's by now, after stealing Vegapunk's blueprints and added his selfmade upgrades.
  3. Chapter One Piece 598 Discussion / 599 Prediction Thread

    Re: One Piece 598 Spoiler Discussion Thread Maybe he lost his right eye aswell. If he really lost his limbs.. I think the story will go on with Franky & Chopper showing they did their homework properly and give Zoro a high tech eye and a kickass cyborg arm.
  4. Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 432 Spoiler Discussion Thread It's weird that naruto is exhausted after using sennin mode.. I thought that frog explained that sennin mode draws chakra from the nature and he should feel refreshed instead when using it.. because all the techniques he uses gets their energie from...
  5. Fairy Tail Vol 14 (Chap 110-118) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 112 Discussion / 113 Prediction Thread that remembers me of fate stay night.. the thing archer said when he was about to be killed by berzerker
Top