Recent content by blai

  1. blai

    Kiss or Count - Part 1

    54
  2. blai

    Kiss or Count - Part 1

    K I S S
  3. blai

    Kiss or Count - Part 1

    17
  4. blai

    Discussion Gun control

    Entertaiment vs danger Then join a skeet club https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia 'MURICA
  5. blai

    Discussion Gun control

    Why is this even a debate?
  6. blai

    Blessed are the Dumbfucks

    Well yeah, figured I'd stop by once every two years or so ;-) Glad to hear, this is the time when shit starts to happen. It's crazy when I think about the development my oldest kid has had the last year alone. And I know the feeling of running a "single parent" routine as my wife has been sick...
  7. blai

    Blessed are the Dumbfucks

    Hi man, how's life with the 2yr old? Breaking stuff yet? ;)
  8. blai

    Hangout Hangout Thread v. 18

    Uuuh, finished my financial forecast for March & April. 2am only 4 more hours until I have to get up and get kid ready for preschool.... zzz... I wonder what it's like to have a normal 9 to 5 job... >,>
  9. blai

    Hangout Hangout Thread v. 18

    Trying to navigate this mess (read: excellent upgrade). So far, not so good. :D
  10. blai

    Hangout Hangout Thread v. 18

    Hi Hangouts!
  11. blai

    Hangout Hangout Thread v. 18

    I don't know if it's your avatar but regardless of what you say I read it as something saddening. :-P Ha!
  12. blai

    Hangout Hangout Thread v. 18

    It's ok Gary, wiki is wrong. :-)
  13. blai

    FeelsBadMan Zone

    Dont have any pics but I'm moving in on 1st of Oct, I'll snap a picture or two then! One of our partners HQ is in Oslo so I sometimes go over there :)
  14. blai

    Hangout Hangout Thread v. 18

    Rooibos, if you have :3
  15. blai

    Hangout Hangout Thread v. 18

    I'd have some, thank you.
Top