When Zoro arrived in the island they had been sent Perona, she seemed to want to leave and then could follow Zoro, but his personality in my opinion should not be in agreement with the crew and then its powers, as are special, Allows you to check the crew.
Margaret would be for me as well with...
It is now clear that the flashback does not cover the entire history of Luffy, as we see events that Luffy has not lived. At this point I think Oda is introducing the issues we face in the New World.
Yes I would say that is an intro to the New World, maybe Dragon meet after the island of...
initially only Luffy and Sanji wanted Robin and others is not that opposed the decision, if only for Luffy there would be many more members, remember when in the forest of Thriller Bark wanted to bring the middle of zombies.
For Brook, the situation is different because it is true that...
I do not think that Sabo will be part of the crew because if he were still and if it were an enemy (as I believe it is) would have its history, already talking about Luffy and Ace had said that everyone has their own adventure
I believe that Margaret will be the new member of the crew for the relationship she has with Luffy and because I think Boa will not leave the island and then send Margaret with Luffy also teach the use of Haki.
Margaret would be easier to integrate with the crew than Perona for example and add a...
for a new companion is a flashback on the island of FishMan could be a flashback related to some fishman that will know the crew.
Margaret will teach Luffy to use Haki, so she wiil be another nakama
I think the Tenryuubito not appear because Luffy does not know who they are at Shabondy.
if Sabo is still alive, why not go to save Ace? like Luffy
.... i am increasingly convinced that now is an enemy.
Not yet know enough to say if he is alive or not, but if he is alive is definitely an enemy Time: Sabo Luffy and Ace are certainly very similar, and then like Luffy tried to save Ace as Sabo would have done even if he wanted or if was not dead.
Both in the flashback is to Thriller Bark, Luffy...
it is time for Mugi to come back, maybe in the next chapter the flashback ends and Luffy will try to return to Shanbody to join the crew.
Sabo will host an upcoming event, and certainly not will join the crew [not Oda style]. We do not know what could have happened to Sabo in recent years...