Recent content by blasta

  1. blasta

    TV The Television Show Thread

    Re: The Television Show Thread! Yes I like "Scrubs" and "Two and a Half Men" too. Other comedies that I think are good too is How I Met Your Mother, The Class, The Office, My Name is Earl. Oh and for cartoon ones, of course Family Guy, Simpsons, and South Park.
  2. blasta

    Movies The Movie Thread!

    Children of Men is a wonderful a movie and I loved it. It's futuristic and showing the dark side of the future. Clive Owen does another great job in this movie and its not a long movie too. Here are some movies that I really enjoyed a lot and some of them are nominated in the upcoming Academy...
  3. blasta

    some good animes with strong female protagonists

    Yes those fit into your description but I have never watched Sakura Wars before. I highly recommend you try Black Lagoon, Ergo Proxy, and Fate/Stay Night. Claymore is great too and its manga only right now so if you don't mind reading then thats one you could try. I see on other forums and...
  4. blasta

    some good animes with strong female protagonists

    These three are my favorites and I just love them : Revy - Black Lagoon Saber- Fate/Stay Night Yoko Nakajima (was weak and crying all the time in the beginning like the early episodes but soon became strong and eventually the emperor) - Juuni Kokuki/Twelve Kingdoms
  5. blasta

    Year Round Basketball Thread + NBA Fantasy League

    Re: NBA thread Carmelo Anthony is back and man what a great first game he and A.I. had was sure fun to watch. Carmelo is showing no rust so far and been getting along with A.I. Denver also won tonight and Carmelo had 34 points against the Sonics and during the same game Allen Iverson became the...
  6. blasta

    TV The Television Show Thread

    Re: The Television Show Thread! The network its on is Showtime and the first season ended already. Nice and good to see more people watching Dexter. I watch it too and I posted about it a few pages back. Dexter and Heroes are just brilliant and amazing and I just can't wait for next season...
  7. blasta

    Seinen Golden Boy by Egawa Tatsuya

    Re: Golden Boy You can download it from : http://www.mangatraders.com http://www.animewaves.net/index.php?goto=m-goldenboy or from IRC #[email protected] (they are releasing the latest chapters) #[email protected]
  8. blasta

    Summer The Baseball Thread

    Re: Baseball Topic Im from Canada so I'm naturally a Blue Jays fan! Blue Jays have been doing lots of signings these past years and I'm excited about the upcoming season for my Jays. They just signed Vernon Wells to a big deal and got the Big Hurt (Frank Thomas) who was helping the Oakland A's...
  9. blasta

    Shounen Muhyo To Rouji by Nishi Yoshiyuki

    Re: Muhyo To Rouji Edited Mangas/Discussion [Shiraku]: Chapter 16 HQ Released! Awesome thanks for the double release, great work guys! :smile-big
  10. blasta

    The HipHop Thread

    Re: Hip Hop/Rap fans here? I haven't been listening to the new stuff from rap/hip hop for awhile now just think its going downhill but I still listen to new songs and albums by my favorites like Eminem, Nasty Nas etc. I only really listen to old stuff like most people you have on your list...
  11. blasta

    Favorites YOUR TOP 20 MANGAS!

    1. Berserk 2. One Piece 3. HxH 4. 20th Century Boys 5. Monster 6. Shin Angyo Onshi 7. D.Gray-man 8. Ares 9. Beck 10. Kekkaishi 11. Gantz 12. Hajime no Ippo 13. Naruto 14. Great Teacher Onizuka 15. Death Note 16. Full Metal Alchemist 17. Bleach 18. Eyeshield 21 19. Adachi mangas Touch/H2/Katsu...
  12. blasta

    Platforms The X-Box 360 Thread

    Re: xbox live thread My GT : elusive36 NBA 2K7 Gears of War Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter Dead or Alive 4 Fight Night Round 3 I need to get Rainbow Six Vegas soon. :smile-big
  13. blasta

    Life The Birthday Thread

    I never saw this thread too. :smile-big I'm not born on any special day but my birthday is November 13 1987 and sometimes I had my bday on Friday the 13th :darn added manu, kadodo, and blasta to the 1st page. -- Ichi
  14. blasta

    Games Kingdom Hearts

    Re: The Kingdom Hearts Thread! I liked KH2 the best. The gameplay was fun and I kept playing it and never took disc out till I finished the game. :smile-big I hope they will include Final Fantasy characters like you said because thats one my favourite series and I would to see some in the...
  15. blasta

    Year Round Basketball Thread + NBA Fantasy League

    Re: NBA thread I like him a lot and I get to see him every game because I live in Canada and his playing for my Toronto Raptors. He keeps getting better and better and I like that he can shoot the three very well now and he doesn't hesitate to shoot if his open. The other rookie Jorge Garbojosa...
Top