Recent content by Blerim

  1. Discussion The END of Naruto

    this was so nice hahaha I was just joking ^^
  2. Discussion Magi's last boss?

    I think it will be another one I think we will see him later!
  3. Discussion The END of Naruto

    everyone will see I´am right this is the end of Naruto Sasuke and Naruto die in this fight and Sakura revive Naruto? END of the Story
  4. Discussion Did Hagoromo give Naruto better powers then Sasuke?

    What for a Power became Sasuke form the 1 Hokage?? I think he became Senju Power to activate Rinnegan... or I understand this wrong and he use it vs Naruto?????
  5. Chapter Naruto 694 Discussion/ 695 Predictions

    I think Kishimato destroyed his manga this makes no sense about Sasuke I'm sad about it....but noting I can do its his manga at all I loved Sasuke more as the good one I want Madara Uchiha back as the evil guy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Top