Re: One Piece 593 Discussion / 594 Prediction
Uwoooooooooohhh, Franky-senpai looks awesome!!! I`d love if he refuses in rebuilding himself completly. I just love this terminator style. A good solution whould be a half-Franky-/half-Terminator-looking Cyborg-Franky.
And at Boin Archipel? Well...
1st of all, I do think he would benefit from that title, just because he IS a weakling and the only way for him, to use his criminal intellect, is to be feared and unharmed.
2nd. Why do bounty-hunters should waste their time with hunting a Shichibukai? Shichibukais dont have bounties anymore...
Well this whole thread is new to me and I found it hard to read all 145 pages of comments.
So even if this is stated before, its my own opinion and I made it up myself.
Jimbei is the most possible new member. And it may be he stays for longer.
Because all SH nakama got a special mark on...
There may be new bounties, bute the bounty-letters Iva showed to Sanji were the former ones. Sanjis letter still had that Image of Duval and the bounty of 77.000.000 belly on it.
Well...
I dont think Hancock will join SH crew. Shes very bossy and so is Nami. that can never work.
IMHO if men fight, like Zorro and Sanji, than they get away with broken limbs or open wounds.
But if Hancock and Nami would travel on the same ship... one of them will end up poisoned.
Imagine...
Theres no way that Oda-sensei will show us a whole arc of training. maybe one chapter, for introduction of another timeskip.
scince Oda-sensei stated in one interview that Luffys adventure in the 10th movie (which is settled right before SA) will be his last adventure with his crew as a young...