Recent content by blindjustice

  1. Black Clover Chapter 369 Spoilers & Discussion (Next Chapter Apr 29)

    I still dont understand how magic and anti-magic can get intertwined and not cancel out.
  2. Black Clover Chapter 316 Spoilers & Discussion

    This is the most boring fight and climax of this series and almost of any series I have read.
  3. Black Clover Chapter 313 Spoilers & Discussion

    So this is the treatment Morris got after wasting so many panels/chapters on Yuno's fight? Not even one full chapter he lasted. Dorothy was off-screened, Fuegoleon was nowhere to be found. Whats the point of all these cool magic types if we dont see them interacting with each other? This is a...
  4. Black Clover Chapter 311 Spoilers & Discussion

    I mean we have been seeing various other magic which are much less innovative many times. How many times do we have to see an elemental attack to be satisfied. On the other hand this is the best opportunity to see what best can dream world offer in countering devils. Seeing it countered by...
  5. Black Clover Chapter 311 Spoilers & Discussion

    I wish we had seen more of Dorothy's magic. It seems she had defeated several low/mid-rank devils but Lucifero boosted Morris is too much for her to handle. So Dorothy's magic is arcane confirmed? Morris did say that it's invincible magic and is concept-based. So it goes against natural laws...
  6. Black Clover Chapter 310 Spoilers & Discussion

    Wow..thanks.. this makes a lot of sense..I wish the author took some time to explain it instead of showing it all in 1 or 2 panels..
  7. Black Clover Chapter 310 Spoilers & Discussion

    Yeah me too, but isn't it fun to argue and see others view points? I dont usually post but this forum is good without fanbase getting toxic like other sites. That's the whole purpose of having a forum anyway. This would be really good. I really want to see magic that can manipulate souls...
  8. Black Clover Chapter 310 Spoilers & Discussion

    You actually explained it very well.. I am also in your camp.
  9. Black Clover Chapter 308 Spoilers & Discussion

    So how did Yuno get his 2nd Grimoire without going to a spade grimoire tower? Am I missing something? He was almost out and he suddenly gets his 2nd grimoire without actually going to the place to get it?
  10. Black Clover Chapter 306 Spoilers & Discussion

    I guess this sob story being set up for Zenon so he would eventually turn good or may be sacrifice himself at a later stage? I hope we dont go that route. A single sad event in his life does not excuse all he has done so far. Yeah I was thinking about this as well. For a master of space...
  11. Black Clover Chapter 303 Spoilers & Discussion

    Curse warding magic feels like a magic that can be used to hurt others only others interact with megicula. That can be either directly attacking her or using her as a contract etc.., It feels like interactive magic and not like something you can throw around like gravity for example...
  12. Black Clover Chapter 302 Spoilers & Discussion

    So who destroyed Megicula's body this time? I don't think it was Noelle.
  13. Black Clover Chapter 302 Spoilers & Discussion

    Oh looks to be an insane chapter with Nozel's arrival. Luck is here too! Noelle, Charolette and Rill are all showing their best yet!! Can somebody please translate?
  14. Black Clover Chapter 301 Spoilers & Discussion

    Awesome chapter!! Team work like this is what I like about this manga the most and everyone perfectly complemented each other. Rill getting that spell going within the decaying world is very impressive given that the saint stage dragon roar was destroyed before. So, imo, Gadjah is definitely not...
  15. Black Clover Chapter 300 Spoilers & Discussion

    Yes, mana pool is definitely a factor. Water is superior w.r.to fire in BC universe but we have seen Salamander boiling Noelle's water dome. I was referring to matchups in which if two combatants have similar mana reserves then superior magic will win. Megicula's curse warding magic is like a...
Top