Recent content by Bling

  1. Bling

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 855 Discussion/856 Predictions

    Is it just me or is the art becoming better and better by each year? I mean the last page is a phenomenal exhibit of penciling art.
  2. Bling

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 855 Discussion/856 Predictions

    I doubt Bobbin is as weak as 105mil. Most probably due to his ability he has been able to get away with being recognised etc... but even if he is a real weakling it will serve the purpose of being either one-shotted by Sanji in a "you're pissing me off" way, or by Luffy in a "let me enjoy the...
  3. Bling

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 854 Discussion / 855 Predictions

    I can feel the heat coming! Doubt Luffy will punch Pudding, either Nami or Reiju is my bet. I definitely like the sound of Germa VS BM pirates while Germa is not exactly cool/on Luffy's side and Luffy taking advantage of this ruckus to escape. Although as we know Luffy never backs down from a...
  4. Bling

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 853 Discussion / 854 Predictions

    Seems like an interesting chapter, slowly but steadily we are moving to the end of this arc. Quite curious as to how things will end. I still firmly believe that we will not have some great beatdown of BM as this is supposed to be a search and rescue mission. Also if Luffy manages to beat BM at...
  5. Bling

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 852 Discussion / 853 Predictions NEW CHAPTER THIS WEEK

    Am I the only one here who isn't big on Jinbe? For some reason I can't see him click with the rest of the crew as a companion, he seems way too formal. Other than that a happy VM seems so hard... In all honesty I feel as if the big fight won't be with BM but with the Judge instead. As stated...
  6. Bling

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 852 Discussion / 853 Predictions NEW CHAPTER THIS WEEK

    Long long time since I posted, aaaanyway... If the book got burnt, wouldn't that cause the release of the rest of inmates as well? Maybe a new Impel Down? I dig Rieju, but I doubt that she will turn into a new nakama, I feel that we are long way from getting a new member (my vote goes after...
  7. Bling

    Theory Theory on Madara, Danzou, Itachi and the power Itachi gave to Naruto.

    Re: What kind of power did Naruto receive from Itachi? I'm pretty sure that it's either some way to seal Sasuke's sharingan for ever, OR it's the way for Naruto to learn to use Shiki Fūjin. I'm pretty confident on this, since Naruto's talk over how in the end they will end up killing eachother...
  8. Bling

    Chapter Naruto 475 Discussion/476 Predictions

    I've grown terribly bored of sasuke, he is a berserker nothing more than that. Concerning Madara, no I think that he is a very trivial character which will give us loads of info about Konoha that all of us are secretly craving for. The unmasking i'm pretty sure will be way further on. What I am...
  9. Bling

    One Piece Mega Convo Thread, the 2nd Chapter

    I was so sure after the Impel Down "arc" that it would be Bon-chan who would join the SH crew (and i would be SO happy about it, he is one of my faves, along with panty-peeper-lover Brooke). But now I'm at a loss. I really wonder if Shanks or Dragon will show up. Also I'm REALLY intrigued...
  10. Bling

    Chapter Naruto 468 Discussion/469 Predictions - Part 1

    I kind of agree with you 3cmm let me put my spin on this, I think the way the chapter will evolve like this: First pages: Naruto-Sakura talk (maybe some empty promises once again from Sakura to become stronger etc yadda yadda,sorry about that but Sakura has fallen way off grace for me) Next...
  11. Bling

    Reborn 263 Discussion/ 264 Predictions

    I don't think that It is Chrome who is the Mist Guardian, after all Chrome is just one more vessel for Byakuran to act as he likes and all, we have seen many times that Chrome on her own isn't that big of a deal and it is always Mukuro-sama that comes to her aid and saves the day. Furthermore...
  12. Bling

    Shounen Spray King by Shin Mikuni

    Re: [NEWCOMER]Spray King by Shin Mikuni Seems interesting to be honest, i will wait for Edited Manga since i can only appreciate the artwork now without the translation... Happy New Year to everyone :)
  13. Bling

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 427 Discussion/ 428 Predictions I have no idea, it is a possibility but I dont think it will happen, Kakashi's death is such a good idea in order to further motivate Naruto and for Kishi to efficiently show that out with the old in with the new (long talk about Will of fire passed on...
  14. Bling

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 425 Discussion / 426 Predictions I think Kakashi is dead or either he is on his very last moments, maybe do something more in this chapter or else he is dead. As for what is going on at the moment in Konoha, I think we will see some Konohamaru moments, maybe some talk about pains...
  15. Bling

    Reborn! volume 22 (ch196-205) Discussion

    Re: Reborn! 204 Spoiler Thread I think he is trying to balance the output of every glove, not sure though. It hasn't been properly explained up now. It really intrigues me how Hibari is going to win against Genkishi and indeed if he will get support by Yama. Surely this wasn't Yama's all. He...
Top