Recent content by Blood1523

  1. Blood1523

    Recipes Recipes Thread

    Those look like awesome recipes MissYuki and Matthew I'm gonna have to try both of yours. :) My recipe is Yakisoba that my dad originally started to make and I kinda made it into my own style. Depending on your appetite the can serve 1-2 people. Well lets get started... (And forgive me if i...
  2. Blood1523

    Hangout Current Favourite J-Song

    Currently Miyavi"s "Are You Ready to Rock" -Rhythm Battle Mix- on the Kekkon Shiki no Uta Album Has such a good beat to to its addicting to listen to.
  3. Blood1523

    Hangout Current Favourite J-Song

    My Favorite song right now hands down would be "Selfish Love" by Miyavi. Here's the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEH7cphEODk
  4. Blood1523

    Hangout J-Music Hangout / The J- Music Show

    Re: J-Music Hangout My Favorites are Gackt, Malice Mizer, Miyavi, and if your into jazz listen to kaori kobayashi she's an amazing saxophonist. [hr] Voice Kinda reminds me of Malice Mizer and the music is very awesome.
  5. Blood1523

    Discussion Who's the better Woman for Sasuke?

    I think I would choose SasuXSaku but thats just me. But as a couple people have said it probably won't happen in the series.
  6. Blood1523

    Introduction Thread - Part 2

    HELLO ALL! My name is Matt aka Blood1523 or Blood whichever you like. I'm 19 and I like to do some photography in my spare time. I love reading manga and watching anime, Listening to music and also making it too I play the tenor saxophone and I'm currently trying to learn Japanese but failing...
Top