Recent content by bluesonata

  1. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Discussion/459 Predictions Thread The same question over and over again ....look I think the entire Danzo thing is going to flop. I mean, even though they have a Bijuu[sp?] that can't be strong enough to do much. Though I wonder if they are going to shift focus from the kage the...
  2. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Discussion/459 Predictions Thread SO, you give credit to the tool ...I will remember to thank my spoon for saving me from starvation next time I use it.Sakura was the spoon to Chiyo. Not totally sure if she could have found another way to save herself without her, but Sakura...
  3. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Discussion/459 Predictions Thread Techninally a no on the entire thing ...Chyo used Sakura like a puppy on a string, literally. She pretty much saved her own life using Sakura, and Hinata might have died, but umm...didn't Pein bring everyone back without the wounds and pain...
  4. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Discussion/459 Predictions Thread I don't know fight back ...that would have helped. Tell him that he is an idiot ...try to beat some sense into him ...you know the whole rescue garaa thing doesn't help her case. She fought that hard for Gaara, but, did nothing for...
  5. Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 458 Discussion/459 Predictions Thread On the Sai X Sakura point ....two things... Is the curse seal on his tongue what he is talking about, because that might not be the only curse seal. Two, do you think the fact that Sakura always seemed to break down in tears over Sasuke...
Top