Recent content by blueweber

  1. Discussion Are women in the Naruto world weak?

    Re: Are women in the Naruto world weak? ( part 2 spoilers!! ) Tsunade taught Sakura to dodge like that. That's one of Sakura's skills, since a dead medic-nin can't help/save her teammates. Sure's she's not as strong as Naruto or Sasuke, but one has a demon fox sealed inside him and the other...
  2. Discussion The Official Haruno Sakura thread

    LOL! Thanks for the welcome and enjoying the post. I did sign up to post my Sakura post. After all, as a writer, I really like her a lot because she's fabulously fun to explore and write about. I'm glad you liked my post ^_^v I'm all about the Sakura-love. And the long rant was probably...
  3. Discussion The Official Haruno Sakura thread

    Who is Sakura like? If the hints are not clear enough, she's like a girl Naruto. Let me count the ways, my friend: 1) She was weak when she started out in the manga and was not respected by her peers, like Naruto. 2) Naruto said EXACTLY what Sakura wanted to hear said to her at the...
Top